Chapter 91

Pampering

Juan couldn't help but hold her head, it was aching terribly, as the saying goes they don't fear the challenge itself but having a pig-like teammate.

She forgot about him, she was too focused ok her family that she forgot she still has Ju Yi with them. She didn't even bear to imagine the storm that he would make and now he has done it, and it was a multitude of storms.

"How could you take advantage of my daughter! You slimy bastard! Get out-"

"Daddy! No! It wasn't his fault" well, it was tantamount to see the bulging veins in her father's forehead. It was like hearing his child seduced by this white face and he wants to vomit blood just by thinking about it.

Juan's mother tugged on her husband's sleeves and pursed her lips. Although she also wants to throttle this man for taking advantage of her baby girl, she can't lose the reason for this matter.

"Tell us how you and he got a child out of wedlock and at such a young age" she stated and her husband finally awakened from his madness, although furious and still heavily with anger.

Juan and Ju Yi were apart, her father's eyes were stuck closely to Ju Yi and her mother is holding her close on the couch. Ju Yu cleared his throat and explained the matter behind their reckless decision in the past.

"We were young and in love, it was stupid, my parents found me in the orphanage and took me. We... it was a reckless decision and I will bear all the fault, I love her and at that time... I left and promised that I will come back for her but I didn't... I couldn't. They wouldn't let me and news from the orphanage saying that every single orphan in there was washed dead by the storm... and that's why I didn't know if my daughter's existence and hers"

In the corner of his eyes, he saw the tears pooling on Juan's mother and Juan comfort her. Her father on the other hand, although still resentful at the fact, could only sigh in distress.

After knowing the events that occurred in the last year's, they were silent as they stomach everything that happened. 

"So how old is my grandchild?" He asked after a deafening silence. He knew that he couldn't do anything more about that fact, he can only welcome his grandchild with open arms and treat his child and grandchild even better.

Much better than this stinky guy!

"She's four years old and she's called JuJu, Ju Di is her formal name" Juan smiled with a loving tone in her voice.

"Four? So you were..." Juan's mother stopped and shed tears again, she knew how hard it is to raise a child, and for Juan to raise a child when she's a child herself and with no resources and elders to help her, one can only imagine the pain and suffering that she experienced.

"Don't worry mom and dad, JuJu is very active and cheerful, she loves strawberry and sweet and sour chicken. She's also a bright student, she has a best friend named Xiao Ruo and has a great relationship with her classmates" Juan didn't tell her parents about the bad things that happened to them, she wants to part some beautiful memories for her parents.

"That's great, I'll sew a princess dress for JuJu then" her mother finally stopped crying and let out a smile.

"I'll give her some dolls and every toy she wanted to have" her father stated with a glint, uh oh, she thinks JuJu's about to be pampered by her family and she doesn't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Her father then looks at Ju Yi with a sour expression, he still couldn't believe that after reuniting with his child he would learn of her becoming a mother and getting a stinky guy out of nowhere.

"As for you-"

"Don't worry aunt and uncle, I will listen to Juan's decision. I have already prepared Juan's retirement plan, her everyday necessity has already been done and I have already collected several stores and lands under her name that she can access once she's eighteen"

Juan's father finally lessen the resentment and anger in his eyes and grunted in response. Juan's mother on the other hand smiled at him in approval. Juan, on the other hand, looked at him in shock, she never knows of this natter but knew that his words held truth.

It seems like JuJu has finally found the right people to pamper her.

***
Chapter 91 is up!

JuJu will definitely approve of Ju Yi's action haha

Anyway, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!