Chapter 72

Aunt

My eyes would subconsciously look at the figure of a woman, she's currently sharing her stories with us and have a gentle smile on her face.

If you look closer, you can see the joy in her eyes and could feel the maternal love she brings forth to Xiao Ruo.

But there's something fishy about her, perhaps it was my gut telling me that there's something wrong about her or maybe I was just being too paranoid. But it will be much better to be paranoid than to ignore my gut, after all, I also have experiences when dealing with two-faced people.

As Xiao Ruo's savior and also my ex-golden thigh for a long time, I must investigate about this seemingly nice person and show her true colors.

"Tell me more Aunt Wu tell me more!" Xiao Ruo clapped while I inwardly roll my eyes, I know that he's too naive, a child is too naive for things like this so I took action.

"Mrs. Wu-"

"Oh JuJu, I told you to call me Aunt Wu too" she gently preached while my brain rolled off information.

Just by looking at her style and aura, I can see that she's a well-bred young lady with pride in her bones. What conflicts in my mind was that she's a very kind person towards the maids and the butlers here in this mansion and treated them with respect.

But then she would just greet and smile at them and won't chat or spend some long time with them. I mean if you've decided to act like a good saint then you must do it all the way.

"Aunt Wu, do you have a child? We also wanted to play games with your child!" I grinned and Xiao Ruo immediately refused making me confused.

"Aunt Wu's child is already big and she's... a bit mean to you" he explained and in the corner of my eyes, I happen to meet eyes with Wu Sheng Yi, Xiao Ruo's aunt.

"Oh! It's that maid-looking cousin of yours! Oops! Sorry, Aunt Wu, I didn't mean it!" I put my hands to my lips and look warily at her, she only shakes her head and said.

"It's fine, Yi Mei was too wilful for her age" she sighed and continued. "I hope JuJu can forgive my daughter for her previous actions as well as Xiao Ruo okay? Aunt's heart is hurting from thinking of that misbehaving child!" She even massages her heart while Xiao Ruo shouted his affirmation and I can only go along his way.

Tsk, this woman is not an easy task to complete. She's cunning and uses her reputation for doing unreasonable things. It's not Xiao Ruo's and mine's fault that you're child is misbehaving and if your child is too wilful then you as a mother should lecture her and not asked for our forgiveness. A child, no more than 5 years old, is forced to compromise and forgive while the perpetrator herself hasn't given her apology yet.

Hmph, I have decided, I will clean this woman up! See how I sort you out then! But first, let's test my first.

"I'll go get hot water then!" I rushed to and get hot water then run back only to slip on the floor and screamed.

The glass of hot water fell on Wu Sheng Yi's side and she instantly reacted and pulled herself aside but then the glass slipped off my hands and fell on Xiao Ruo's side.

It was only with my scream for Xiao Ruo's name that she reacted and pulled Xiao Ruo on her side and shouted for the maids.

"Huhuhu.... I'm sorry Xiao Ruo... Aunt Wu.... Huhuhu... I didn't mean it" I cried with tears and snot covering my face, of course, I can only sacrifice my thighs at this time as well as Xiao Ruo's legs.

"Are you okay Xiao Ruo? JuJu? Don't worry about it, let the maids clean it, come here so I can see if you two are injured"

She then called for the family doctor to take the glasses and disinfect Xiao Ruo's legs. Thankfully he was wearing long jeans at that time and managed to evade the glasses from probing into his skin.

The last thing I knew, I was shipped to my home and leaned to the windows of the car. My theory was right, I just knew that woman is a two-faced person acting like a Saint.

I planned to push the glass of hot water into her and if her first reaction was to save Xiao Ruo, then I can only lament at my judging abilities. But then she didn't, she saved herself first and only remembered Xiao Ruo when I called for his name.

Also, I even saw the anger hidden in her eyes, everyone was in a mess at that time but I saw it clearly.

That woman needs to be taken care of.

***
Chapter 72 is up!

Well, Xiao Rui's aunt would be subjected to JuJu's scheme, sigh.

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!