Chapter 77

Bad

The sun was shining brightly as we walked across the beach, He Yan and Juan decided to take their children to the beach after the disastrous event that happened the other day. They wanted to take our minds off of that and let us enjoy.

"Look mommy, I'm much taller than daddy!" Xiao Ruo giggled as he looked around while being held on top of Wu Rong Heng's head.

"You are but you need to be careful, hold your father tight" He Yan warned and took pictures of the two with a blank face, a contrast from her eyes which shone in joy.

I look down at Ju Yi's head, fortunately, I was clever enough to see the thoughts inside his head and avoided getting princess carried off by him. It would have been one of the most stupidest things that I would have experience.

"JuJu, don't you want-"

"No" I immediately refused and thought I was hallucinating when I saw him in the future of a dog with his ears dropped and tail down.

We walked like that and took pictures till Xiao Ruo shouted to go down and play, of course, he wouldn't just run havoc to the beach but also pull me alongside him.

When I was almost exhausted from playing with the other kids while we just met a few hours ago, I finally had an idea to let them see the evidence. Of course, the record was transferred to a USB that I have gotten when I was rummaging in Ju Yi's office before doing the recording.

I look behind me and saw the two pairs of adults watching us keenly, one with an over infatuated look on his face (don't make me say his name or I'm gonna barf again) and one who was seriously watching his kid.

Ugh, the two women were chatting pleasantly with each other, one with a cold temperament and one with a sunny one. They're like two complete opposite but they compliment each other well.

Even so, the fact that these two male adults were keen on watching us makes everything a bit complicated. My thoughts confusing up ideas and plan to get away from their sight when one of the kids shouted something.

"Let's play hide and seek!"

It's as if a lightbulb flashed in my head and I excitedly went ahead with the game. We were only told to hide in the exclusive park in the hotel's vicinity.

It's my chance! My initial plan is to give the USB and give to it the Wu's telling them that someone with a masked gave it to me. Of course, it was a fake person, I would also need to go to an obscure place with no cameras in sight.

We then ran to find hiding places in the count of twenty, I snickered after hearing the child reporting the same number but then ran hurriedly to go to a much obscure place.

I did find one, it was near the parking lot, just a three-minute walk from it. I didn't see any cameras in my spot although there is one in the parking lot, I avoided those places where I could be seen in the security camera.

At that time where I took the USB off of my hidden pockets, a man dressed in black and masked came out of a white van. I get a sinister feeling coming off of him and ran, my guts were telling me to ran so I did.

Thankfully it was the right thing for what I heard behind me was the footsteps running, getting closer until I screamed.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I screamed so puts I could feel my throat burning, my chest was rising intently and I could feel my breath quickening.

Thankfully I had a headstart and managed to see Juan and Ju Yu as well as He Yan and Wu Rong Heng running towards my direction.

I ran to Juan's side and cried, it was not a fake cry though, I truly del fear after seeing that person. I just knew that his motives were very impure and that would less me to my death at some point.

"Mommy! Uahhh! I'm s-scared!" I cried out while Juan tried to console me and held me in her arms.

"Well check the security camera in this hotel" I heard Wu Rong Heng said while Ju Yi hunched with his hands formed into a fist. "Don't worry, well take care of it" Wu Rong Heng gripped his shoulders and went to He Yan's side.

"JuJu" I heard Xiao Ruo sniffing alongside me, he continued to hold my hand tight, his eyes wary and alert.

"Aunt... He... USB... hiccup... bad man" I choked out handing the USB clenched in my hand.

He Yan take it from me, her brows scrunched in a frown, and whispered something to Xiao Ruo that made him let go of his hand on me.

"Don't worry JuJu, we will catch the bad guy for you" He Yan promised while caressing my head gently.

I blink my eyes and smiled at her before falling into sleep.

***
Chapter 77 is up!

Well, did the fates play on JuJu's side?

Anyway, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!