Chapter 92

Blood

The moment I met the eyes of my parents or should I say my grandparents in this life, I flung into them with enthusiasm and hugged them tightly.

It's as if I had finally returned to that warm embrace, a lost child finally meeting her parents after a long passage of time.

"Is... Is this JuJu?"

"I am! I'm JuJu!" In that instance where I flung on their side, I knew that I had finally reached my goal and I had finally met my parents.

I turn to my side and saw my father, he looks serious and cold but his head got the warmest heart I have ever known. He looks solemn at this time but I knew that he was just pressing his anxiety down.

"Grandpa?" I blink my eyes at him and he instantly softens his expression before taking me to his side.

"I'm JuJu's grandpa" his eyes were warm and find while my mother gazes at me with a loving expression.

I grinned at the two of them, I finally reached my goal and reunited with my parents.

I am now ready to get reborn into a young rich lady this time!

...

As usual, my parents pampered me and listened to all of my wishes. It's like they wanted to give the sun and moon to me, it's that much.

"Grandpa, I look ugly there, don't look"

They were currently looking at a photo album, after gaining some money, Juan decided to take pictures of me and also developed pictures of me when I was young from her phone.

"No, my granddaughter is naturally born beautiful" he started while I purse my lips in a smile.

That's my father, his aesthetic is truly great!

"My granddaughter is so cute, like a princess!" My mother complimented and I clapped at her inside my head.

"Thank you mo-grandma and grandpa" I smiled towards them and curve my eyes in delight.

Soon, Ju Yi came with a box of donuts and fruity drinks on his other hand, the five of us were now huddled into the living room. Although the house isn't that big, it's is certainly not big enough to accommodate all five of us.

"Do you want to live with us, Juan?" My mother caresses Juan's head and asked her opinion.

I didn't persuade her even though I wanted to live in a big mansion, after all, I'm about to reincarnate so there's no need for me to move a lot. I just need to wait and the rest will move ok itself.

"Well... We can do that" Juan said, is there any child that doesn't want to get close with their parents and those children who haven't met their parents for a long time?

I guess Juan has finally wanted to become greedy for her parent's attention.

"Mommy, let's go and play with Xiao Ruo first! I haven't said goodbye to him yet!" Of course, my heart is still like that of a maiden, soft and weak after all I still have some affection for that naive little dog.

I won't be able to see and remember him after I get reincarnated.

"Of course, we wouldn't leave just like that JuJu" Juan comforted me and talked about Xiao Ruo and JuJu's relationship. "They're like twins, they love to be together and always have each other's back" she simply explained, I guess she doesn't want to let our parents know of the kidnapping incident that happened both times to us.

"Well, we should certainly visit and thank them after all they treated the two of you well" Our father reacted and our mother nodded in response to our father's words.

Ju Yi finished handling the plates and drinks to us, it seems like he wanted to give a great impression on our parents. It also seems like our parents have warmed up to him although there's still a bit of alienation in our father's eyes.

Seeing the joyous reunited family, I feel relieved and happy for Juan. She has suffered enough, she had only felt one-fourth of the suffering that Juan felt back then and she couldn't stomach to experience it again.

Although they didn't have the best relationship with each other before, she had matured and left the grievance in them. She truly feels happy that she could create a happy ending for Juan and Ju Yi.

***
Chapter 92 is up!

We're nearing the end of the story! Thank you for being with me in this journey of JuJu's story!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!