Chapter 79

Actress

Xiao Ruo and I continued to go to our school, Xiao Ruo on the other hand decided to be the strong bug brother and always follow me wherever I go. He was like that annoying shadow that follows me wherever I go, he even had the guts to stay outside the girl's restroom earning him a scolding from Teacher Ming.

"God morning JuJu!"

"Thank you for the cookies JuJu!"

Of course, my favorability amongst the students and the teachers didn't lower like what I thought before, it must be because they knew I have a powerful backer and had not hurt any of their interests.

"JuJu! I missed you!" Wan Wan ran up to me and was about to hug me when Xiao Ruo forbid her and even stand in between us. "Xiao Ruo!"

"No! I am JuJu's knight and I should not let anyone come closer to her!" He shouted with his eyes straight and lips pursed. He seems serious and all k could do was to explain his reasons for doing this ridiculous thing.

"Oh no! Are you play now JuJu? Xiao Ruo is right, I'll be your knight and portent you too JuJu!" Wan Wan bravely recommended herself and stare at Chen Bao Lin.

"I-I too! I'll be a knight for JuJu too!" He can only jump into the pit Xiao Ruo unknowingly made.

"Why? I think it's enough if I protect JuJu" Xiao Ruo pouted and I have to counter-attack his words again or else he really wouldn't be able to have a friend with him without me.

"Silly gege! We need a lot of knights to protect me from many bad guys, you only have two arms so we need more! Plus, you're the captain knight, and you can teach (more like order) Wan Wan and Chen Bao Lin to become a brave knight like you!"

Xiao Ruo's eyes brightened and so he generously accepted his new knights, more like underlings, and begun his instruction to protect me.

Kids are really easy to trick, well, a doting father which is a slave to their daughter is as easy as a pie to trick as well.

...

I was with Xiao Ruo playing with him in his home, He Yan was in the kitchen along with her husband, Wu Rong Heng. Juan and Ju Yi were gone, I don't even know where they left, tsk. Those two must have been dating again, well more like Ju Yi begging Juan to have a date with him.

Those two can truly choke a single dog's throat by stuffing us with sweetness. Besides, hello? Their child, I, have just gotten kidnapped a few days ago!

The two of us were quietly observing the game progressed when the witch came in with red pitiful eyes and her sobbing particularly small and choking. One would eventually fall into her act and look at her in pity but a woman, with her sense, would definitely not fall for it.

Besides, after knowing her true intentions, I truly want to scratch my claws into that two-faced woman.

"Xiao Ruo... JuJu... Aunty... Aunty Wu i-is sorry! I was not in m-my right mind at that time... ughhh... I'm sorry" she keeps on crying, her tears rolling on her white smooth face, she's really a good actress.

She was about to hold Xiao Ruo's hand when I pulled his hand away from her sight. Her eyes flickered in anger before returning to her previous pitiful expression.

"JuJu... are you angry a-at me? I'm sorry... I know it was my fault... you don't have to forgive me, I understand. It wasn't your fault t-that the cat flew into m-me I was.. was... too much to you! I'm sorry, it was all m-my fault"

Wow, this is truly a woman genius is acting, I truly approve of her. It's like she's telling me indirectly that I was too prideful to even acknowledge her apology. But she is indeed right to say that it was my fault for throwing the cat in front of her. After all, I wanted to show her true colors to everyone that's why I did that.

"You f-forgive me right JuJu? I was too much at that time, I really am sorry JuJu"

She is indeed a top-tier actress, she knew how to step back and forward, she can lower her head and stab you in the back ten times more after experiencing a shameful thing.

Tsk, I really cannot wait to see her act like the witch she is.

***
Chapter 79 is up!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!