Chapter 40

Show

Now that I and Xiao Ruo left the vicinity, I decided to begin my plan and it starts with this little bit in front of me.

"Xiao Ruo, do you want me to go to the tv like those cartoons?"

I'm just a child now, don't blame me for pitting him since I don't have my previous body and no power to do things I normally do.

"Are you going to meet Pororo there?!" He asked excitedly, it was his most favorite show and I've been dying watching it over and over again.

"Yes, but mommy doesn't let me. What would I do?" I slumped on the bench provided by the playground, my eyes looking pitifully at him.

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" He even pats his chest and I can only gasp in 'amazement' at his power.

"Really?!" Yep, fake it till you make it.

"I do! Don't worry, I'm telling mommy and daddy. I will also go with you to meet Pororo!" Ugh dang, my worst nightmare came, I freaking knew it.

But I have no choice, it's either I let go of this opportunity or I get accompanied by this naive dog. Eh, but looking at his beautiful face I think we can get a pass.

I decided to go to a talent show, I'll be four this week and I believe everyone can come even those who are just three years old.

The only problem is Juan and now, this naive dog will solve it for me. I just have to think of any talent and let everyone remember me. But first, what am I talented for?

Is spending money in a block of an eye a talent? Slapping faces and giving poisonous words a talent as well? If so I don't think I'll win, I would be able to get their attention but they would definitely not let it be released to the public.

"Okay gege, I trust you!" I'm trusting you Wu Ruo Xi and if you dare forget your promise then don't ever look for me again.

After accompanying him to play, my back is drenched in sweat, before we leave he has asked me a billion times whether we would really see Pororo on tv that I snapped and told him that Pororo is inside the TV, he's just like us but his face is not like the cartoons.

Thankfully he didn't cry but his eyes showed shock, I didn't let him open his mouth and asked again before luring him to the swing.

After a long hour of running and jumping, I can only walk slowly due to my legs trembling from too much playing.

"JuJu! Xiao Ruo! You two- I just let you out of my sight and you two already wreak havoc?" Juan looked at us in disapproval, hey, I don't want to run as well but I have to sacrifice my legs for letting him do my favor to him.

Juan held the two of us, I already closed my eyes from fatigue and didn't notice the chatter of Xiao Ruo.

"I and JuJu will see Pororo on tv!"

If I heard that I would have smacked him in the head right now, it's not the right time! Ugh! I should have told him earlier but it's too late now.

"Pororo? Tv? What are you talking about Xiao Ruo?" Juan blinked her eyes in confusion?

She reached the door and let JuJu sleep on the couch while she holds Xiao Ruo on the other.

"We're going inside the TV!" He said enthusiastically making Juan's forehead scrunched as she looks down on her daughter.

She thought that she already forgot about the talent show from before, turns out she have it etched in her mind.

"Xiao Ruo... I don't think you'll be able to meet Pororo"

"Why?" She looks at the naivety in Xiao Ruo's eyes, she doesn't really want to be the one to say that Pororo, his favorite character is not real.

"Pororo is far away from here" she said in excuse but was speechless at his answer.

"JuJu said that Pororo is inside the TV, he's just like us but his face is not like the cartoons!"

"Oh yes, silly me" she laughed, JuJu seems intelligent than she ever thought, and that kind of amazes and made her fret.

JuJu is a very active child since she regains her strength after almost burned from the fever. Although it relieves her, it is also a headache for her.

"Yes, silly Auntie" he smiled and lay on JuJu's side, his fingers hooking on JuJu's pinky finger.

Sigh, just let these two children have fun, Xiao Ruo's family won't permit him to be on the television, she's sure of it.

***
Chapter 40 is up!

Research + exams + mens = Chaos! Freaking great.

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!