Chapter 70

Stakeholder

The crowd was buzzing as they look at the trip whose aura was matched from theirs, the group that came in was just too eye-catching, and the fact that two outstanding-looking men guard a woman they didn't notice before.

Each of them has their ideas they have in their head and one particular woman is like an ant in a hot pan, she thought that the natter from before would be brush off a rug but the group's eye-catching presence touch the anxiety hidden beneath her eyes.

"Good morning parents, now, the parent's meeting will commence" one teacher announced, and the crowds buzzing lessened.

"Before our meeting officials started, let us give a clap for our new stakeholder who donated 10 years of resource for our school, Mrs. Guo!"

The moment they heard the statement, they all fell into a shock of silence before someone clapped and the rest did the same.

"10 years of resource? My goodness, who is so rich to provide 10 years of resources to the school!"

"Her child would be even studying here for at least three years, too wasteful!"

The crowd fell into two groups, one that admires and one that feels jealous and sour at the new shareholder. A woman dressed in furs and lavish clothing paled in an instant as she looks at the woman whom she was mocking from before and now was fearing her.

The meeting started but the people below were still muttering in their hearts about how they should come close to that person and shared some benefits with them. Each of them has their ideas and the look in their eyes changed when they saw the trio leaving with the principal leading them away.

Wei Ren's mother who was already paper pale from being struck at the revelation that she can no longer oppress that maid from the Wu family was even more afraid when she heard the new rule about parents taking responsibility once their child bullies someone.

Juan looked behind her only to see the woman who oppressed her at the beginning ran with her tail tuck in her.

"Thank you" she muttered which was heard by Ju Yi, Yu Han was currently talking to the principal at this time. 

It wasn't difficult to do that, he only needs to inject money into the school and show the principal his current identity, no one will be able to refuse him then.

He has long realized how power and money could get you into places and how things will be much easier just by having those two, but he can live without it.

His family is something that he needed, something that cannot be created by money.

"I promised that you and JuJu won't have to face the world with just you two anymore, I just did what I have to" he stated, Juan, bit her lips which Ju Yi immediately notice, and turn his head away with his adam's apple rolling.

"Even so, thank you for doing this to us. Well, would you like something in return?" In Juan's mind, there is no free meal in this world and it makes her feel uncomfortable whenever she knew that she has someone's favor to fulfill.

Ju Yi seemed to think of something and his eyes met her inquiring one and then he opened his lips.

"Picture"

"Picture?" Juan confusedly asked.

"I mean family picture, let's take one" he completed, he and Juan did not have any pictures when they were young due to poverty.

Now that he can afford to pay for the school's resources for ten years, he can absolutely pay for a family picture then.

"Is that it?" He nodded at her question, his heart gripped in tension seeing her think about it, and when he feels that he's about to lose his breath, he sees her nod.

His heart burst into ecstasy and a sweet smile blooms on his face. To have a family picture with her and their child, it's one of the few blessings that he could get now.

If they can't become a family then at least he has a memento, something that reminds him of what could they be.

He may not have taken a glimpse of their past life but he is sure to see their present and future lives together.

"Then I'll take you two out tomorrow!"

***
Chapter 70 is up!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!