Extra 1.4

Ju Ming and Xiao Ruo

B college was located in the North, the university itself was massive and was home to several provinces and one of the well-known universities in the state. It wasn't just famous for its well-equipped school but was also known for its finance course where several alumni graduated and still supported the school.

Now, the school was bustling with groups of people from several organizations leading students and calling for them to enter their club.

The whole crowd pierced their sights on a young man with stunning features holding a blank expression. He was like a deity, like a moon who hung in solidarity across the sky.

He walked inside the school away from the mundane world without giving attention to the people looking at him in both fascinations and wonder.

He entered an office and finished enrolling and got his keys for the dormitory, he then walks out of the hallway without expression. He has learned to stay silent and give no clues to anyone to avoid getting taken advantage of.

He was about to turn into another corner after seeing the crowd of people on the other side when he clashed with a stranger.

The same flowery scent, the same fluffy black hair gently poking his neck, and the same person he just bumped into yesterday.

He suddenly met her bright, sparkling eyes that heavily remind her of someone. That person too also has those sparkling clear eyes that tell him of an adventurous journey, a hand that held and protect him.

"Sorry" he heard her exclaim and she was about to leave when all of a sudden, he pulled her hand.

The two of their eyes met, hers was filled with confusion while he held one but it was hidden by his blank expression. He didn't know why he held her hand and stopped her from going but one thing for sure, he wants to know her.

"Hello, I am Wu Rui Xi and you can call me Xiao Ruo"

...

Four years later...

"I still remember that time when we first met, I always bumped to him" she chuckles and continued her story. "It's like he's a magnet and I'm a nail, always bumping into him"

They have been together for three years, it took him two months to know her, three months to woo her and the rest was history.

He blinked his hooded eyes as he watched her in fascination, she was like a siren as she lulled her into her every movement. Her clear sparkling eyes, the way her lips quirks when she wanted to smile and her soft warm hand holding his hand every time he feels cold.

"Hey, A Ruo! You're too much! Stop feeding us dog food!" Chen Bao Lin shouted, they were in his condo after having a reunion.

"It's because you're a single dog" Wan Wan retorted making them burst into laughter.

"Hey, you're too much!" He yelled aggrieved.

He hooks her hand under the table, her eyes flew into him and she is surprised a smile before looking at his friends.

They get along well, much as they have been friends for years, and JuJu, his green plum as everyone thought didn't make her feel any insecurity as she thought before. She liked JuJu as if she was her long-lost sister, they have also been shopping and doing girly things and midnight talks together with Wan Wan.

"How about you JuJu? How are you and Liu Hei?" She teased and instantly, JuJu's cheeks redeem like that of an apple.

"Ju Ming!" Her voice was like a cat meowing, soft and sweet.

"Ah! I really don't want to give you to that stinky Liu Hei!" She snorted at the thought of Liu Hei asking for JuJu's contact information, it was a massive failure since they tricked him and gave JuJu's father's mobile number.

It was even funnier when they heard JuJu's father, Ju Yi, raging about him and even wanting to tear him apart after knowing his real intentions.

Ruo Xi looked at his friends, his family, and hers albeit with Ju Ming's father vehemently snorting at him for stealing his baby girl has already given their permission to be with her.

It's like everything has finally fallen into place.

"Ju Ming"

She looked at him, her eyes filled with just him, and that gave him so much satisfaction.

Their friends have already left and they were the only ones in here. The moonlight splashed its light against her face highlighting her dainty and exquisite features.

He knew it was time, his heart and mind fell into one conclusion and he immediately fell into action.

"Will you be with me for the rest of my life? I promise to take care of you, to love you, and be the best husband you will have"

She blinked, she didn't expect him to do this under the starry sky in his condo where bottles of water and dishes still stuck in the kitchen are. But she didn't care, she's not looking for a fairytale-like proposal nor was she expecting a massively romantic gesture from him, she was just looking forward to the days that they will consume together.

"Okay, I promise to become your wife, to love and care for you"

It was yet another chapter that has ended and a new one that will begin.

***
Another extra chapter has ended! Did y'all like it? So I think you all know who Ju Ming's soul is hehe

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!