Chapter 83

Another

Xiao Ruo and JuJu found themselves in a park with a smiling Wu Sheng Yi in tow. JuJu knew that her plan was successful, she knew that the two families wouldn't want their child to be exposed to danger but there's no other way. She can only push Juan and the boat will definitely move in her desired direction.

"It's great that mommy and daddy finally agreed!" Xiao Ruo was divided, on one hand, he wanted to listen obediently to his parents, and on the other, he wanted to go to the children's park.

"It's great that mine did as well!" I whispered to him, the two of us giggled at each other while keeping t a secret from that evil witch.

"Let's go there JuJu and Ruo Ruo!" She held both of our hands and went to an inconspicuous part of the park.

We have been playing for over an hour and I can already feel Xiao Ruo lagging, I think she planned to tire us so we won't be able to run away if something wrong happens.

"But I want to play there!" I pointed at the swing where several children huddled.

"Oh but let's take a rest first okay?" She reminded softly but all j could see in her eyes was a victory, as if her plans were already to the point of finishing.

"But I want to go there!" I stomped my feet and attempts to pull my hand away from her hold.

I eventually resorted to screaming but then was stopped when she pulled my hand hard and forced my chin up. Her eyes were blazing in anger as she hissed at me.

"Keep quiet you minx!"

She must hate me to the core already, after all, she has to keep up with her previous attitude but it collapsed. Her thin patience must have forced her to do this and spoiling her plans but she didn't care much, she was too busy enjoying her victory.

I flattened my mouth after her hold on me slackened, Xiao Ruo was still looking at us in concern while that evil witch returned her usual gentleness as if changing faces were like changing clothes.

"JuJu? What happened?" I shake my head and refused to look at Xiao Ruo's face. I rub my arm, it has turned red, and kept my vision in front, Xiao Ruo kept on looking at me and I could tell he was getting nervous.

I knew hell get curious and nervous at my situation, this will, in turn, become one of the pieces of evidence that they could gather. I'm going to apologize to you early on Xiao Ruo for worrying you.

"Now let's rest children" her voice was as gentle as a mother's lullaby but in reality, it felt harsh to the ears.

She handed us sandwiches, each we're made into perfection and as we eat, I could feel my apprehension growing. We're sitting here like lambs on a cutting board while we wait for the butchers to chop us up.

Soon, my guess has turned into reality and an ordinary-looking white van with no nameplates has arrived. It took 3 minutes for us to be taken while Wu Sheng Yi that witch attracted everyone's pity by shouting and crying for her nephew.

"JuJu! Ruo Ruo! Help!"

She sported a bruise on her cheeks as one of the kidnappers hit her, I guess that this was part of the plan to then the police's suspicion away from her.

"JuJu!" Xiao Ruo hugged me by my waist, he was crying and calling for my name.

The two of us were once again having the same situation months after the previous kidnapping incident.

I look at the necklace on my neck, it was given by Ju Yi, he said that it was for my protection. I already knew that it was a tracking device, thank goodness they were already prepared.

It didn't take us a while to stay inside the car when another white van pulled up in our direction. They started to force us apart making Xiao Ruo burst into tears, his voice choking as he screamed for them to return me to him.

"JuJu! No! I want JuJu!" His shout was then suppressed by the shutting of the car and soon it was my turn.

"No! Let me g-mmph!" They forced their hands to stop me from screaming.

They were a bot to leave but it was too late, before they can leave a siren from a police car rang and another pulled to shoot the car's tire.

It was then that I saw Wu Rong Heng and Ju Yi, each sporting a worried look on their pale face. Their eyes were bloodshot and I could see from far away from the anger emanating in their bodies.

Thank goodness we were saved, I don't think we could survive another kidnapping series.

***
Chapter 83 is up!

Happy birthday Tati!!!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!