Chapter 32

Uproar

There's chaos happening in the classroom, kids crying and screaming for their mother as the teachers tried to coax the wailing children to stop. 

Xiao Ruo was hiding behind me, ugh coward, and three girls were looking at me with their red puffy eyes and snot-covered noses. Their eyes were blazing in anger as they wailed, pointing at the two of us hatefully.

Wrong! So wrong to think that these cute little angel-looking children would act obediently!

Kids would always be kids! So unreasonable and prone to crying! Ugh! I want to go home!

Well, you might be wondering what happened to me for me to say this but let's go back 30 minutes before.

...

"Let's start kids! My name is Ming Yue Jiao, you can call me Teacher Ming. Now, let's get one of you here in front of the class and introduce yourselves to your new friends" she was very bright and her smile almost reached her ears, huh, professionalism as its finest.

A lot of children stood up and jump, wanting to come up front and introduce their names.

"You should raise your hands so I can see" she said in a singsong voice and as soon as her orders were given, numerous hands shot up in the air.

She chose a fat kid with smooth like jade jiggly cheeks and he shouted his name I'm vigor.

"My name is Chen Bao Lin!"

As soon as the first child came up, the rest flows and soon it was Xiao Ruo and mines turn.

Can't believe I'll introduce myself again and this time, it'll be in front of kids years younger than me. Great.

"My name is Xiao Ruo and I am JuJu's gege!"

I facepalm myself inside my head and wanted to strangle him. I think I'm much older than you, much, much older. Even today, I'm almost four and you're still three so yeah.

"You two don't look like siblings!" I agree, we do not look like siblings, at all.

"She's too dark!" Okay, calm yourself, those are children and you're an adult mentally.

"She's ugly!" A girl from the front shouted, huh, it's the girl who got sparkling eyes looking at Xiao Ruo.

"You're the one who's ugly!"

Sorry, well, I have taken care of myself even though my skin's a bit dark but I am not ugly! I have never been ugly, I assure you I'm much more beautiful when I was in my former body.

"I'm not!" She insisted with her eyes wide.

"You are!" Heh, truly a newborn calf rushing to fight an experienced tiger.

"Children please don't do thi-"

"I'm not! Uuuhhh! I'm going to tell mommy!"

"Go on and tell your mommy then you ugly girl!"

"Waaah! She's so scary!"

"I want my mommy!"

"I want to go home!"

Of course, when one cries, the other will follow. Great, now I'm the evil hg who scatter evilness into this holy place.

Just what I f*cking needed now.

...

The whole classroom turned into a freaking battle and soon, other teachers and staff workers came into the classroom to diffuse the crying. But it only got worse when the other classroom heard the cries of this class and soon decided that the cries are not enough and began to cry along with them.

"JuJu! Don't worry, my daddy and mommy will protect you!"

Really? I can't believe that I have to depend on an adult that's just the same age range around me, a capable adult woman in the past.

"Who made these children cry?! Whose teacher is this class from?!" An exasperated man with a beer belly sighed and looked at us as if he lost his soul.

"Principal, I apologize I couldn't control the kids-"

"Teacher Ming! Come to my office this instant!"

Sorry Teacher Ming, I'll pay you back after I get my job done this life, I promise.

The school decided to call their parents and college these wailing children whose voices are greater than those of an opera.

It's our first day in school and this is what already happened. Great, I'm leaving then, never ever gonna step in this place again.

***
Chapter 32 is up!

Well, what a chapter eh?! Children crying, huh, I don't think I would like that hahaha

Edit: sick but somewhat healthy now

Anyways, I hope you have a great day and stay healthy and safe!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!