Chapter 63

Shower

Saturday came in a flash, Ju Yi's home was already brimming with dolls, dollhouses, dresses as well as shoes and bags. Basically, everything that a girl needs have been bought in one of the most famous malls in the city and some was even shipped from abroad.

He didn't forget about Juan's share, in the past, he couldn't even afford a rose to gift her, and now, all his hard works are paid off.

Ju Yi wants to compensate for the years that he couldn't take care of his daughter. Thinking of his life, meaningless and just wasting time, he was thankful that he didn't give up yet and worked like a robot to reach his status now.

He would give her the most luxurious things, present her and her mother a comfortable home, and showered them with gifts and love.

He has already wanted a lot of time, he doesn't want to lose more and with that, he didn't even blink when seeing the numerous zeroes in the bills and proceeded to buy all of them.

"Sir, the car is already full-"

"Then send it in another car, just get all of it to them" he didn't waste any second to his assistant and left to drive his car brimming with gifts.

He didn't put Juan's share, he knows that she wouldn't take anything without reason. She doesn't believe in free meals, she will pay everything off until her debts are fulfilled.

He can only bring some supplements and vitamins for her, he can reason out that he wanted her to stay healthy so their child wouldn't worry and get sick too.

He then drove off to their house, he wanted to speed up his car but knew that he'll get into trouble for it later. He just couldn't wait to go to their house and meet them again.

It took him almost an hour, after all the capital wasn't just known for its glorious city and rich resources, it was also known for its annoying traffic.

After reaching their house, he felt like he was walking into clouds and had the thought that he has finally reached heaven.

Before he knocks on the door, he arranges his hair and dress and stabilizes his mind then he knocks. His heart beating furiously as he watched the door opens by Juan.

She was ethereal, her clear eyes held him and for that moment it felt like he was back in the past where they can only trust each other in this world.

"-ming in?"

"What?" he was stunned silly at her that for a moment he forgets about the world running.

"I said are you coming in?" She said in patience and opened the door wide so that he can come.

"Oh-uh...yes!" He was flustered and stepped inside where he forgot that Juan was still at the door and knocks head with her.

"Aw!"

"Sorry! Are you okay? Did you get bruised-"he didn't get to finish his words when a flurry of footsteps came in and there now stood a four-year-old girl.

She's the same replica of her mother, her peach blossom eyes twinkle in curiosity as she watched the two of them where one is covering her head in pain and the other worrying about the other.

She blinks her eyes and opened her lips, tender and milky, just like one of those voices that he was irritated to but now grown to live in this exact moment.

"Daddy?"

His soul trembled and his eyes immediate shed tears, he doesn't want to look like a dandy sissy in front of the two most important women in his life but he couldn't help but cry.

For four days, he has long to see his child and avoided to look at her picture to prevent himself from storming in their house. Now, seeing her and hearing her call him father let him know what real happiness is.

It's not about getting your favorite food nor getting to your favorite college and even more so getting rich. It's the simplest things that made you feel that you have fulfilled everything in the world and that is happiness for him.

***
Chapter 63 is up!

They met! Kyahhhh!

Have a great day everybody! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!