Chapter 80

Trampled

Both He Yan and Wu Rong Heng stood in the kitchen, both of their faces adorned with a frown after hearing Wu Sheng Yi's apology.

She must have in her mind that the children wouldn't realize her true intention and the meaning behind her words, but they did. It was sickening to see her blaming a child indirectly and even the fact that if they didn't hear the record on the USB, they would have let that snake come into their homes willingly.

They didn't think of how JuJu got the USB, they weren't in the scene at that time and most of all, He Yan and Wu Rong Heng were cunning enough to know that the guy who wanted to take JuJu kept that USB as a life-saving straw. It was common for people, especially those who dabble in the business world to keep each others weaknesses to not be taken advantage of.

Wu Rong Heng wanted to take Ruo Ruo away from that woman but he was held back by his wife.

"Wait" He Yan's expression was calm but he knew how much force she puts to prevent her from becoming unreasonable.

She has lived and trained in the military force for year's and she knew that patience would lead them to get that victory. One must always be careful in times of war and for her, everything in life is a battle.

"I would rather see her come here in ease than to wreck the plan that would send her to jail"

He can only sigh, he knew the stakes and has already realized this from early on but he still feels uncomfortable and uneasy from seeing his child trusting and treating that woman like family.

...

Meanwhile, Xiao Ruo has already forgiven his aunt but was still alert when she tries to get into her space. Well, this naive dog still has a conscience after all.

Of course, I haven't been working in vain, I was becoming like a spoiled and unreasonable princess ordering her.

"Eh JuJu-"

"My name is princess JuJu peasant!" We were playing a game about kingdoms and unfortunately, she was chosen as the peasant and I the princess while Xiao Ruo acts like my brave knight.

"B-bad woman! You should call our princess in her royal name!" Xiao Ruo was unused and terrified of acting this way to an elder but he got used to it after much persuasion by me.

"S-sorry brave knight and princess JuJu" no matter how much she presented a smile, I can see the annoyance hidden beneath it.

She was tired, her bones must have been rotting after that many requests and activities that I have put her in. Such as those running into the garden and picking twenty pieces of violet flower, telling her to cook me a three-layer strawberry cake, telling her to give ten compliments to me, and shouting it in every corner of the house.

Those were just some of my other requests from her and by the end of the day, she was like an exhausted dog with a red face and sweat rolling off her body.

"Well then, don't forget it or else you'll be punished by my brave knight" I nodded at Xiao Ruo and he took it as a compliment that brightens his face.

"T-thank you, princess JuJu" she can only reply with her head bow, I stifled a laugh and waved her away.

"Okay, go back tomorrow, this princess wants to rest" I took Xiao Ruo's hands and pulled him in with me.

He was busily chatting with me while we walk while we left that two-faced woman. Of course, we didn't go back, let her anger rush to her brain so she can't think rationally and mess up.

At that time, Wu Sheng Yi stood up after knowing that she was forgotten by these two devilish kids. Her knees, arms, and legs were aching, her body was like she was hit by a truck.

Her eyes were ablaze in rage, she was like a rag doll, after being used and ordered by those devils they threw her away. She now wanted to teach that devilish brat a lesson and perhaps even take her away from her parents.

She had suffered from that devilish girl and now she even took her as a maid. She was left with no choice after all she has built up a reputation of being a kind and loving aunt who loves children. She cannot let her reputation sank in again.

And that Wu Ruo Xi! He even dared to get along that girl's order and treat me like a maid! After everything that she has done, she was thrown away that easily by just one word from that devilish girl!

Just wait, those two will soon get trampled on her feet.

***
Chapter 80 is up!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!