Chapter 16

Stupid

The time has come, I have already taken preventive measures to lessen the impact of getting injured. I have my phone in my pocket, piles of candies, bread and bottled water and lastly, a sharp small knife hidden in my bag.

If I get abducted as well, I already installed a tracker in Juan's phone, something that I've repeatedly told her before.

There's only an hour left, I watched Juan at the side and when her last customer was served, I ran up to her.

"Mommy!"

She looks back and got down, her eyes revealing worry.

"What happened JuJu? Are you hurt is something the matter-"

"I had a dream mommy! I dreamed that someone's gonna is kidnapped in the park! Mommy! Let's go to the park please!" I had spread ground chilies in my eyes and it was hella effective.

My tears just fell straight without stopping, snot was even pouring on my nose while Juan repeatedly comforts me.

"No mommy! Let's go to the park! Please!"

The people in the diner were already looking over us making Juan even more flustered that she took me in her embrace and ran outside.

"JuJu what happened to you? Stop crying, my baby, okay we'll go to the park. Stop crying okay?"

My tears were still going as I tried to stop them but the power of chilies was too much. Juan went to the bathroom and cleaned my face ultimately cleaning the chilies in my eyes.

Thankfully she was having difficulty smelling things if not I'll get busted. Another lucky thing is the help of Mei Lin, Juan might not be able to leave even if the diner was not filled with customers today, but what after an hour or so?

"You go, I'll take your place, for now, it seems like JuJu wanted to go out to play. She's been stuck here for almost a month, go let her play"

"Thank you Mei Lin" Juan said as she takes her hairnet off and placed the gloves into the trashcan.

"It's fine, you took my place before so we're even now" she smiled and I trot towards her.

"Thank you Mei lin jiejie!"

"Aw! What a cutie!" She pinched my cheeks and I let her, after all, she did save my ass today.

...

"We're here JuJu" Juan tapped my cheeks softly awakening me from my nap.

I look around me and saw the park, it was flourishing in greenery and a lot of people from different ages have gathered today. Some old grannies were seen dancing while some kids were running around, playing with their peers.

"It seems like you really want to go play here huh? Sorry JuJu, mommy didn't know that you've been restraining yourself just to accommodate mommy" Juan caressed my head and kissed my forehead. Her eyes reveal her guilt for leaving me to work and not playing with me at all times.

"Mommy's the best in the world!" I kissed her cheeks, sorry Juan, I can only placate my guilty heart for what I'm about to do today.

She smiled and hugged me tightly before meeting me ran off, I did kind of play with some dogs I see in the area but my eyes were always searching for a kind old professor.

You never know, the gentler the smile is, the more evil that smile hid.

It's already been 20 minutes and I'm getting frustrated waiting when a familiar boy was seen.

My mouth slack end once more seeing that naive dog following an old man with a very kind demeanor and a smile of professionalism on his face.

Are the heavens joking with me? That naive dog didn't learn his lesson, didn't he?! Argh! But wait- if he did learn his lesson then I wouldn't be taking advantage of this situation wouldn't I?

Ugh! It's so messed up! But I don't have time for that, he's already in the car with the kidnapper. If I alerted everyone then all my plans would have gone for naught and they might also retaliate and injure anyone.

The only solution is to go with the kidnapper and alert the police. Since I couldn't waste time, I can only open Juan's phone and hope she'll remember the tracker she installed this past few days.

"Uncle! Why didn't you take me too! Why did you only take my brother?" I shouted at the kind-looking uncle making him stiffen before smiling back at me.

"Oh, is this your gege? I didn't know that your gege have a sister"

It seems like this organization knew the child they're abducting, tsk, too cruel.

"Silly! He's my gege, we play together in the park!" I giggled even though my heart was beating so fast.

Quickly! Take Me with you quickly or Juan will know!

It seems like heaven heard my prayers and the man place his hand on me and I followed him.

We went inside the van and my eyes quickly lock into a familiar pair of hooded eyes and watched it turned bright before hearing.

"You're here! Yey!"

This stupid naive dog!

***
Chapter 16 is up!

They met again! And yes, he got kidnapped, again. Well, what would happen in tomorrow's chapter hm?

Anyway, stay safe and healthy! Have a great day everyone!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!