Chapter 93

Time

The five of us went on a long week vacation since winter break arrived. My parents who are currently my grandparents spoiled me into going to different places and buying every toy that every girl would like.

"Oh, this suits our little princess!"

"I'll get that for you JuJu"

The two elders accompanied me to the mall along with the two ex-lovers, who are currently in an ambiguous relationship and are about to head to the marriage route, named Juan and Ju Yi.

"Juan, I think this fits you well" I heard our father say as he gently leads her to the shoe aisle then glaring back at Ju Yu who looks like he was accused wrongly.

My hands were held close by my mother as she walks me up to the kid's section where the color pink dominates. Seeing mother again, I felt like she's one of those CEOs in a novel who lets the female lead buy everything she wants.

"Buy, buy, buy! JuJu loves to buy!" I sang making her laugh.

"That's right, don't worry about paying JuJu, grandma and grandpa got your back" my father nodded in mother's statement 

"And mine as well" Ju Yi suddenly announced which lead to my father harrumphing at him.

I think I heard him say stinky boy under his breath, well, I think every after hates their daughter's suitors and lovers at some point.

"Grandma! Let's go there!" I pointed to an ice cream station and held my mother and father's hand as we run towards the place I pointed to leaving Juan and Ju Yi behind.

"I think I don't need to worry about my parent's relationship with JuJu" Juan commented and smiled seeing the joyful smiles of her parents and her child.

She feels thankful and relieved that there's another person that loves her child in this world.

"I worry about mine, my relationship with your parents and... you" Ju Yi suddenly said, Juan, turned her eyes on him.

She tried to ignore the obvious, tried to keep everything hidden in her heart, and tried to face the world on her own. 

She knew of his intentions, of his affections and she doesn't want to face it. She acts innocent in front of his deliberate acts, her melting anger which was slowly molding into another emotion.

"You-"

"I can wait, I definitely will wait until you allow me to walk into your heart" he solemnly stated while looking into her eyes.

Her heart thumped, he didn't push her to like him nor tell her flowery words. He only swore that he will wait, it was up to her whether she'll accept him or not.

She was about to open her mouth when she heard JuJu calling for her.

"Mommy!" JuJu ran to her, eyes bright and nose dotted in sweat as she smiled in happiness at her.

"What is it JuJu?"

"Can I invite JuJu to our home? Pretty please mommy?" She blinks her bright innocent eyes and pouted at her.

Of course, her heart couldn't take this cuteness her daughter is selling and so she agreed.

JuJu can already feel something weird that is happening to her this past week, it's as if her mind was lifted and her memories were becoming blurred.

She knew that she doesn't have much time. Besides, she has already finished her goal and fulfilled her desire of meeting with her parents again. It's only right to say goodbye to the people that she's been with for the past months.

JuJu ran back to her parents and chatted animatedly with them while she was left there thinking.

What if JuJu didn't come, what would she say to him? Would she agree or refuse or just change the subject? What would she have said at that time?

***
Chapter 93 is up!

JuJu's about to leave ≥_≤ (is that emoji good though? Hahaha)

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!