A Special Thank You

On September 22nd, 2020, I made a decision I had no idea would change my life forever.

I clicked on the "New Story" button on Wattpad. The story's title? "Adopted by Heathers Cast." The description was bland, the cover was basically a picture of the Heathers cast with words slapped on it. I was making this for fun, or so I thought.

People actually seemed to like it. I was gaining followers and reads like crazy, and when people left comments, it made me smile like an idiot.

To bookworm6570 Without you, this book would've never been possible. Ever since I got your "Adopted by Beetlejuice" book in my recommendations, I knew that this is what I wanted to do. So thank you.

To ConfusedShifterMars. Thank you for being my best friend for half a year and strong. Thanks for reading my book and always being the best friend ever...even if you did get a bit mad at me.

To Isle_Of_Spaceheaters. Thanks for supplying me with evil plans galore and still getting mad at me about said plans. Also, you're a good friend. Evil, but good.

TheatreGeek1011, Ari_XOXO13 and kenzieslovelyworld , you guys rock! Thanks for being 3 of my most loyal readers and the best friends I could ever ask for. Even if you do hate me sometimes for how evil my plans get.

To yeetintomycandystore . I trust you with Cat and Jupie's relationship. Even though you say you can't handle it, I'm 100% sure you can. Keep writing your ABH, I love it and so do plenty of others.

To MichaelMellsBathroom I love you and I love when you get mad at me in DMs because of how evil I can get sometimes. You're an amazing friend and thanks for being with me for so long

To the Discord squad (you know who you are) thanks for being some of my best friends and yelling at me whenever I do something evil. (veru-is-satan , your raging always makes my day) Just saying, you guys are gonna be raging plenty with some of the plans I have for Val...

And finally, to all the people who have read, voted, and commented on ABH, it means the world to me. Thank you for making these six months that much better.

I love you all. On to ABBMC!

~Em