Set Your Sights, I Am On A Mission!

Elle's POV

"Why is Cat so upset?" Evan asked, watching as Cat ran into her room sobbing and slammed the door.

"I'll tell you why. Violet Gardner ruined her life." Jessica said. "What else is new?" Evan scoffed and said, "What did that devil child do to sweet Sunshine this time?"

"Turned the whole school against Cat." Katie piped up. "Locked her in the basement, took her blankie, and then made the poor girl terrified to go to school."

"EXCUSE ME?" Alice and Ryan said at the same time.

"How does one lock a kid in the basement?" Evan asked.

"Beats me." I said, giggling. I stopped giggling when I heard Cat scream from her room, then heard a crash.

"I'll go check on her." Ryan said, running off to her room.

"What was that scream?" Evan asked, horror in his eyes.

"Sounded like she just threw her phone across her room again. She does that sometimes when she's upset." Jessica said.

"The poor girl..." I said. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go check on her."

________
Catlynn's POV

"Cat!" I heard, and Ryan sprinted in the door. Ryan hugged me tightly and kissed my head. I was crying hard and in the midst of panicking.

"I'm sorry Ryan...I'm so sorry..." I said.

"Hey...shh...you don't need to be sorry. Baby girl, it's okay. Oh sweetie..." Ryan said, hugging me. "Elle and the others are trying to figure out a way to help you. We won't let Violet win. I promise you."

"Don't make Violet hate me more than she already does, though..." I said, crying.

"I promise. I won't. Violet is a mean girl and she's trying to hurt you. Don't listen to a word that comes out of her mouth." Ryan said.

"RYAN! COME OUT HERE! AND BRING CAT!" Jessica yelled from the living room. Ryan took my hand and we walked out to the living room together. We sat on the couch and Elle said, "We have an idea for what we're going to do about Violet."

"I'm scared..." I said.

"Oh baby, no. Don't be scared." Elle said. "Do you want to hear our idea?"

"I'm a little scared that Violet's going to hurt me." I said.

"Okay, here's the game plan. So, Jessica's gonna email the principal." Elle said, counting on her fingers.

"That won't help." I said.

"Listen to the whole plan, Sunshine. Do you have a band concert or anything like that coming up?" Evan asked.

"No." I said softly. I knew what they were planning. They wanted to come to school and surprise me. It wouldn't work. They tried it before.

"Well, we're screwed." Ryan said under his breath. I sighed and said, "Listen, I know what you're planning. It won't work. I'm literally scared to go to school again."

Elle looked at the group then stood up. "Would you want to switch schools again?"

"Kind of. But at the same time, no. I have friends. I have Axel, and Red, and Cesca. And there's always going to be Violet Gardners." I said.

"You remember Astrid? She was the first friend you've had when I took you in. She saw past your famous family and loved you for you. And you two don't go to the same school anymore, but you guys are still the best of friends." Elle said. "If Cesca, Red, and Axel are true friends, they won't care if you switch schools. Sure, they'll miss you, but you guys will always keep in touch. And switching schools might help with the bullying issues."

"I don't want to be the new girl again..." I said. "I hate being the new girl."

"Are there any of your friends from theater who go to a different school?" Jessica asked. "Maybe going to the same school as one of your friends could help."

"Yeah, there's Rain, but she goes to a private school and she's a senior." I said. "I hated private school."

"I forgot you went to private school as a kid." Elle said.

"I have an idea!" Katie yelled excitedly. We all looked at her and Katie said, "Why don't we just give Violet a piece of our minds?"

Ryan smirked. "Keep talking." he said, nodding happily.

"We could set up a conference with Violet, her parents, and the principal. Cat, you don't have to come if you don't want to. We could tell everyone what Cat has been through, Elle, bring the adoption certificate if no one believes us." Katie said.

"I'm scared people are gonna call me 'weak' or a 'baby.'" I said.

"We'll make sure that doesn't happen. I promise. Katie, love the idea." Elle said. Katie smiled happily.

"Guys, you do know that the whole school knows I have a security blanket now? Everyone in my grade is calling me a little baby now." I said. "I need my blankie for my anxiety, but not at the expense of people teasing me."

"I got an idea." Elle said. She smiled at me and said, "We can sneak some pictures of us in your notebooks and stuff and write little notes to you. Maybe that'll help if you don't feel comfortable bringing your blankie to school. Would that help at all? And one of us could call you during lunch and stuff."

"Hey, wait. Elle...didn't you say you had something to do on Tuesday afternoon?" Katie asked, looking at the refrigerator.

"Yeah, why?" Elle asked.

"Cat has a blood test that day." Katie said. It suddenly hit me, I had to go the hospital, and Elle couldn't go. I started to cry a little, and Katie stared at Elle as to say, "You really screwed up."

"I'll take her." Katie said. I started to sob, and said, "I want my mommy!" I immediately regretted saying that, I sounded like a baby.

"I know, I know. We'll try to postpone the appointment. And if we can't, Katie's gonna be there." Elle said. I nodded, and said, "But I'm scared."

"I know you're scared, and I know I've never been there for something like this, but we'll get through it together. I promise." Katie said. "We'll bring your blankie and your headphones. I have some ideas."

I nodded, feeling a bit better. "Yeah. Thanks."

"Now, let's scheme against Violet." Jessica said, changing the subject.

"Wow, we are horrible role models." Evan said.

"Yep." I said, laughing. I plopped on the couch and Evan started to whisper. "Now, what's the plan?"

"Why are you whispering?" Katie asked, giggling. "There's no one here but us."

"It makes me seem suspicious and cool. Like we're in a spy movie." Evan said.

"Shush. You look ridiculous." I said, laughing. "Now, are we scheming or not?"

"Oh, we're scheming." Ryan said. "Come on, I have an idea."

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Everyone meet me at Cat's school at 9AM Monday." Ryan said.

AN: So the Heathers cast is finally giving Violet the payback she deserves. And Cat's going back to the hospital. As expected. Hope you enjoyed! Catch ya later!