Hope You'll Miss Me, Wish You'd Kiss Me

I was walking into school, alone. Ethan was getting dropped off by his mom, even though we usually walked together to school.

I sighed and went to my locker, getting the books I needed for the day. I heard some clapping in the background and turned around. When I did, I dropped my books in shock.

Ethan was kissing Violet.

"What the heck? Ethan! You told me...you told me you hated her!" I said, about to cry.

"I did! I do! Cat, Violet kissed me. I swear on my mother's honor, I would never cheat on you!" Ethan said, turning around.

"Just shut up! You said you loved me...that I was your whole world!" I said, sobbing.

"Now we can be together, Ethan." Violet said.

"Stay away from me and stay away from Cat!" Ethan said, shoving her away.

I ran to the bathroom and called Jessica.

"Jess? Something happened." I said in between tears.

"What is it?" Jessica said.

"Ethan cheated on me...with Violet." I said.

"What??" Jessica said.

"What's going on?" Elle said in the distance.

"Ethan cheated on Cat!" Jessica yelled.

"WHAT!?!?" Elle yelled.

"He told me he loved me...he said I was his whole world.'" I said.

"Oh, Cat, I'm so sorry! Do you want Elle and I to come pick you up?" Jessica said. I said, "Yeah..." and Elle took the phone and said, "We'll be there as soon as possible!"

___________

"I hate this! I hate love and I never want to get into another relationship again!" I yelled, slamming the door of the apartment behind me.

"What do we do?" Jessica whispered to Elle.

"I'll get Cat, you get the ice cream." Elle said. I slammed the door of my bedroom and a few minutes later, I heard a knock.

"Cat? Can I come in?" I heard. I said, "Sure..." and Elle opened the door. I was sobbing.

"I am so sorry, Sunshine." Elle said, sitting on my bed.

"It's nothing you can fix." I said.

"That doesn't mean I like seeing you like this." Elle said. I heard the doorbell ring, then heard Jessica yell "Go away!" from the living room.

"I need to talk to Cat, I need to explain!" I heard.

Ethan was here.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN, CHEATER!" I yelled, hoping Ethan would hear me.

"Cat doesn't want to talk to you! Leave and don't come back!" Jessica yelled.

I started sobbing into my pillow, and then I heard Ethan yell, "VIOLET KISSED ME, I DIDN'T KISS HER BACK!"

"SAVE YOUR LIES!" Jessica yelled.

"I hate this. I'm 13 and already had my first breakup." I sighed.

"Okay, then, Cat! I'm leaving! Ms. Wynn? Could you tell Cat that I'm sorry?" Ethan said.

"I could use a hug." I said to Elle, trying to tune out the argument.

"Get the heck out of my house." Jessica said.

"Oh, baby girl, you need more than a hug." Elle said. I heard the door slam, then I heard, "I need a hug...I just need to know it'll all be okay." Elle hugged me tightly and said, "I got you."

"I'm so sorry, Cat." Jessica said, coming in and sitting down with us.

"it's not your fault. It's mine." I said.

"No it isn't! It's not your fault!" Elle said.

"Elle's right, the only one to blame is Ethan." Jessica said.

"Who told me he loved me." I said.

"He's the one who cheated, not you." Jessica said.

"I just need a hug..." I said. Elle hugged me, and then Jessica hugged both of us.

Ryan opened the door and I said, "Hi Ryan."

"Cat? What happened?" he asked, hugging me.

"Ethan's a cheat." Elle said.

"He kissed Violet." I said.

"I AM SO MAD AT THAT BOY!" Ryan said, leaving the house.

"I don't want to face either of them at school tomorrow." I said.

"I was just thinking that we could use a girl's day in." Jessica said, ruffling my hair.

"Can we do anything else right now? I don't want to think about it." I asked. Jessica nodded and said, "Want to watch The Great British Baking Show?"

"You two and that show! What's the point?"

"A bunch of British people baking!" Jessica said. I giggled a little and cuddled with Jessica. Elle pulled out her laptop and we started watching it.

A half hour later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey. Ryan told me what happened." Evan said, coming in. "I am so sorry."

"It's not your fault, Evan." I hugged him, and he said, "He was so good to you, and then this happened."

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. Evan sighed and hugged me.

"Cat's going to stay home from school tomorrow." Jessica said.

"It's probably for the best." Ryan said, coming in. I nodded, and Elle said, "Do you guys want to watch a movie? Or play a game? It might get Cat's spirits up." Ryan and Evan nodded, and Evan said, "I need to challenge her in Monopoly. She won last time."

"Yeah, that's because you're a horrible spender." I said, laughing.

"No, it's because you always buy the expensive properties and I keep landing on them." Evan said.

"He does have a point." Ryan said.

"So, Monopoly it is?" Elle said, breaking out the game. We all nodded and set it up.

"School's out. Can I call my friends over?" I said, and Elle nodded.

__________

"Something must be up." Axel said. "You weren't in band, and you just called me over for a game of Monopoly."

"I'll tell you what's up. Her 'boyfriend' kissed Violet in the hallway this morning." Cesca said. Axel and Red looked at each other, and Red said, "I'm going to have a long talk with him the next time I see him."

Astrid ran in and attacked me in a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!" she said. Juno came in as well, and said, "I dragged Erin!"

"Erin!" Cesca said, hugging her.

"Holy crap." Juno said. "Elle McLemore's at your house."

"Juno Marie Ellison. What is my last name?" I asked.

"McLemore...wait. I'm stupid." Juno said, cracking up. "Hi Elle." Juno said.

"What are we waiting for? Let's play!" Evan said, and we set it up.

___________

After all my friends left, I sighed and flopped on the couch next to Jessica.

"Tired?" she asked.

"Yeah. Can we do something fun tomorrow?" I asked.

"Fun? Like what?" Jessica asked, and Evan stood up.

"I have an idea." he said.

"What?" Elle, Jessica and I said at the same time.

"Capture the Flag." Evan said.

AN: YES CAPTURE THE FLAGGGG! I love Capture the Flag. Also, yes, Ethan is a cheater. Cat deserves better. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Catch ya later!