...Full of People I Know

Elle, Katie, and I were driving to the hospital. I was clutching a bag full of clothes they got for me. Jessica was there too, but she wasn't staying with me. She was just there for moral support, and transportation purposes.

"Turn right." Katie said, and Elle pulled into a massive parking lot. She parked her car, and we all got out.

We walked into the hospital, and I squeezed Elle's hand. "Hi, I'm Elle McLemore. We're here to check in Catlynn Reeve."

The receptionist put on hospital bracelets on Elle, Katie, and I, and said, "You understand she's staying overnight, right?"

"We figured." Katie said. "Just for one night, right?"

"Depends on what the MRI shows, and how serious her injuries are. She's going under general anesthesia for the scan, so I need you to sign this form."

I squeezed Elle's hand tighter, and said, "General anesthesia?" Elle sadly nodded, and said, "I'll be there the whole time."

I walked into the room where they were doing the scan, and I reached over for Elle's hand. The nurse was starting to put the IV in, and Elle squeezed my other hand and said, "You got this. You're so strong. Take a deep breath and try not to think about it." It pinched for a few seconds, and then the nurse said, "Time to go to sleep."

Elle continued to squeeze my hand, and Katie started singing, "There was a boy I met in kindergarten..."

Beep. Beep. Beep. I listened to the steady rhythm of the heart monitor.

"He was sweet, he said that I was smart..."

_________

"Time to wake up, baby girl." I heard Elle say softly. I groggily sat up, and realized there was a cast on my arm.

"You did it. You're so brave." Elle said as I sat up and tried to get myself awake.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt or anything?" Katie asked.

"What...huh? What happened to my arm?" I said.

"You sprained it." Katie said. "The cast will be off in a week or two." I sat up, and looked down at my arm. The IV was still there.

"You're gonna have to stay for about 2 nights here. Me and Katie are skipping the next few shows so we can be here with you." Elle said.

I heard a knock at the door, and there was Jessica, Alice, Barrett, and Ryan, along with 2 guys I didn't know. They all carried a bouquet of flowers. Alice had some chocolate, which one of the guys was eating.

"Hey, trooper!" Ryan said. "How ya holding up? Alright?"

"She did something to her arm..." one of the guys said. Elle nodded, and said, "Just a sprained wrist."

"Who are these dudes?" I said.

"Oh!" said Barrett. "That's Evan and Jon. They play Kurt and Ram, respectively." I nodded, and said, "I don't feel well."

"Probably from all the painkillers." Ryan said. "Sleep it off, we'll be right here when you wake up."

I did, and Elle said, "Sweet dreams."

AN: Wow, 3 chapters in one night! I am on fire! Seriously, this is the last chapter of the night. I hope. Idk, I love writing. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Catch ya later