Solla Sollew...

"Alice!" I yelled, running to her hospital bed, crying. I kissed her forehead and said, "I miss you...I hope you make it through this. You told me that I was strong...but I'm not strong without you." The heart monitor was beeping steadily, but I was shaking with nerves. I turned towards Elle and gave her a nervous smile.

"It'll be okay." Elle assured me.

"No it won't. If I lose my sister, I don't know what I'd do." I said.

"Listen, Sunshine, you need to have hope. The doctors are doing everything they can." Evan said. I sighed, and walked away from Alice.

"Do you think she can hear me?" I asked.

"Maybe." Elle said. I sighed, and said, "This is terrifying."

"I know, I know. But remember, stay strong." Jessica said.

"I'm trying." I said. Evan kissed my head and said, "Good girl."

I walked over to Alice and slipped my hand in hers. "Hi. It's me. Sunshine." I said. "I love you so much."

Suddenly, Alice opened her eyes and turned towards me. "I love you too, Sunshine." she said. I started screaming and crying with pure joy.

"Oh my God. She's awake." Evan said. Alice nodded, giggling, and said, "Cat. I missed you so much. But I'm so proud of you for being brave."

"What can I say? I've had a great teacher." I said.  "Just one question, could you hear me?" I asked hopefully.

"I heard someone say 'I love you,' right before I woke up and I recognized your voice." Alice said. I blushed and smiled, and I noticed the rest of my family do the same thing.

I guess I was scared for nothing.

"Tell me about Seussical!" Alice said excitedly. I smiled, and said, "It's a lot of fun. I love playing JoJo."

"Is JoJo a boy or a girl?" Jessica asked.

"He's supposed to be a boy. But we're changing it." I said. "I'm a girl JoJo."

"How are rehearsals going?" Alice asked.

"Great." I said. "I love this show."

"It sounds fun." Elle said.

"It's also really dark." I said. "But it's really funny."

"Dark humor is always fun." Evan said. "Any murder?"

"The Whos almost die. And I sprint into a minefield and explode." I said.

"EXCUSE ME?" Alice, Elle, and Jess said at the same time.

"It makes more sense on stage. Calm down." I said. "Also, I survive."

"No spoilers!" Elle said.

"Sheesh. Sorry. To be fair, Katie took my script and memorized every single line." I said.

"Wow." Alice said. "Also, Cat, be honest. Were you scared?"

"Yeah. Terrified, actually. I was hiding in my room and I wouldn't stop crying." Alice hugged me and said, "My poor little Sunshine."

"It's not your fault. And I'm sorry for not being strong." I said.

"No, Cat. You were so strong. You always are. I'm so proud of you, baby girl." Alice said. "I love you so much."

"I'm proud of her, too." Evan said. "She's so amazing."

"I'm a little jealous of her." Alice said, and I laughed.

"When are you gonna get out of here?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Alice said, and I smiled.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow, life would be back to normal.

AN: I fixed it. Happy? Good, everyone's happy. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Catch ya later!

Adopted by Heathers CastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara