The Tiniest Lifeboat...

My phone was about to die, I pulled out the spare charger I kept in my school bag and plugged it in. 

"Everyone's pushing, everyone's fighting! Storms are approaching, there's nowhere to hide!" I hear Elle sing, a little too loudly.  I curled up into a ball, scared for what's about to happen. 

Finally, the song ended, and everyone clapped. Then, I heard a massive argument ensue, then someone screamed, "They didn't kill themselves! I killed them!

Who else died? Someone must've died when I heard the gunshot. I flipped through the script and found out that Heather Chandler died a lot earlier in the show, and Kurt Kelly and Ram Sweeney were the ones who got shot. I had no idea who Kurt and Ram were. I didn't meet the actors who played them yet. 

I heard Ryan yell, "Veronica! Veronica!" and ominous music started. 

I tried to block my ears, but the music got louder and louder, ending with the same voices singing "Die alone, die alone, die alone, die alone!"

Finally, it got softer again. And I was bawling my eyes out. I heard someone open the door, and say, "Oh, Catlynn! It's me, I'm right here." It was Elle. 

I started sobbing, and said, "It was just so loud." Elle sighed, and said, "The show's over in about a half hour. Then, we unfortunately have to go to the hospital. I'll be there the whole time, I promise you." 

I nodded, and snuggled with Elle for a little bit. "Katie's solo is right now. You wanna take a listen?" 

I shook my head, and said, "No, thank you." and fell right back into Elle's chest again, feeling her breathing. 

I fell asleep, finally. Until I heard another gunshot.

"No, no, no!" someone cried. It wasn't Elle. It was Katie. Katie squeezed me tightly and sorta kept me in reality. 

"It's not real. No one's hurt." Katie said over and over, until the worst had passed.

Then, I heard someone say, "Say hi to God." and a bomb went off. 

"Who died?" I yelled. 

"JD, in the show. But Ryan's okay, I promise. I have to go on stage. It's the final song. Be ready to go when I get back, okay?" Katie said. 

I slowly packed up.

The worst was over for the Heathers characters, but not for me.

AN: Hi. It's nighttime, I finished my homework, and I'm on the Wattpad grind right now. Those of you who are sleeping while this went up, I'm sorry, you will have at least 2 chapters to read in the morning, if not more. Also, I need a nickname that the cast should call Catlynn. I was thinking Kit, but idk if that sounds weird or not. Lemme know your thoughts. Catch ya later!