Part Two ~Kohnnie #2~

Requested by @jadeforkellic

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Johnnie I'm so bored," My boyfriend Kyle complains.

"Then find something to do," I whispered. I felt his hand move on my lap. I thought nothing of it until he started going closer and closer to my crotch.

"Are you crazy stop," I said pushing his hand away.

He placed his hand back on my leg, and I tried to shake it off, but that didn't stop him as he started palming me through my jeans adding a little pressure causing me to bit down on my knuckles. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand inside my pants and boxer grabbing hold of my member and slowly started pumping.

"You're so gonna g-" His grab tightens, and his stroke quickens, and I laid my head down looking under the table. A small moan left my mouth at the sight.

"Johnnie everything okay back there?" The teacher asked, and Kyle didn't stop stroking me.

"I don't feel well," I stuttered. He nodded and went back to the problem on the board.

"You should stay quiet you wouldn't want everyone to know you're getting a handjob in class," Kyle whispered in my ear causing me to moan. 

"I think Johnnie needs to go to the nurse. Can I take him?" Kyle asked placing me back inside my pants buttoning them back up.

"Go ahead,"

Kyle wrapped his arms around my waist. It was going to hard get out of here with a fücking boner poking at my pants. We got out of the classroom and headed toward the nurse but I, of course, knew we weren't going to the nurse. He opened the janitor closet and pushed me inside.

"You can't just do that when you get bored," I whispered yelled.

"You know you loved it," He smirked, and he was right. I loved it. He reached for my pants, and I pushed him away and up against the wall.

"I'm hard now it's your turn," I said.

I dropped to my knees and pulled down his pants and boxers grabbing his member and pumped him slowly. I licked from his base to his shaft without breaking eye contact. He moaned and rested his head back against the wall. I took him all the way into my mouth.

"Fück," He moaned running his fingers through my hair pushing my head down. Thank God I didn't have any gag reflex.

"Fück J-Johnnie," He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He jerked my pants and boxers off slamming me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grinds against me.

"Condom?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and put me down and grabbed a condom out of his pants pocket. I grabbed it, and he pulled a small bottle of lube out too.

"You knew this was going to happen didn't you?" I asked, and he smirked grabbing my hips pulling me close to him.

"Jump," I did as I was told and he pushed me against the wall.

He opened the bottle of lube pouring a small amount onto his fingers. He threw the bottle on the floor. I felt a finger enter me and I gasped and gripped onto Kyle's shoulder.

"You like that?" He asked kissing my neck but before I could answer he entered another finger causing me to moan and buck my hips up.

"Just fück me," I groaned, and Kyle smirked.

"I will, but I probably won't last long," He said.

His finger left me, and he looked down to see what he was doing. I felt something bigger entered me. I throw my hands up and my head back.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Move," I moaned, and he started thrusting all the way out before slamming all the way back in.

"Fück,"

"Y-You're so tight," Kyle groaned.

He kissed along my neck kissing a center spot that made me moan. I could feel myself getting closer to my peak. I could tell Kyle was close too. He pulled back, so we were face to face just staring in each other eyes. He wrapped his hand around my dïck and started pumping.

"I-I'm gonna-"

He ran his finger over the top, and that does it. I come on my stomach and Kyle's hand. He pulled out of me, and I got on my knees as he flicked his wrists.

"N-now," He pushed my head forward forcing himself into my mouth.

I bobbed my head sucking him all the way until he touches the back of my throat all the way up to his tip. I swirled my tongue around his tip, and he grabbed a fist full of my hair forcing himself down my throat as he comes.

"Fück," He gasps. I grabbed my clothes and started putting them on Kyle doing the same.

"That was fun," Kyle laughed, and the doorknob turned.

"Shit," The door opened to reveal the principal Mrs. Jade.

"Come with me boys,"