Part Twenty-one ~Kohnnie #17~

Request by @mousestar3

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Hey, guys it's Johnnie I asked you to send in question for Kyle and I to answer. Let's begin," I paused the video.

"Kyle!!!"

"What?" He yelled back.

"Get your ass in here," A second later I was tackled on my back.

"Get off of me," I laughed, and he climbed off of me. I resume the recording.

"You know what we're doing?" I asked, and Kyle nodded.

"All right you first truth or dare,"

"Truth," I looked on my phone and read the first one my eyes landed on.

"Is it true you have feelings for me?" I asked. I looked up at him, and he blushed and looked down.

"No," He laughed, but the blush was saying it wasn't true.

"Truth or Dare Johnnie?" He asked, and I thought for about it for a second.

"Dare," He scan threw his phone.

"I dare you to call and tell Bryan you have feelings for me," I nodded and dialed Bryan's number.

"Sup man is everything okay?" Bryan asked.

"Actually no,"

"What's wrong man?" He asked, and I looked over at Kyle.

"I think I have feelings for Kyle," There was a long pause.

"I knew it!!!" Bryan yelled, and I hang up laughing.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare," I looked down at my phone and my eyes land on the perfect one. I turned and looked at Kyle.

"I dare you to kiss me," He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"I dare you to kiss me," He bit his bottom lip.

He moved in closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek getting closer and closer once our lips met it felt terrific. You fücking heard amazing. He deepened the kiss pulling me on his lap. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he denied me. I grind my hips causing him to gasp.

We fought for dominance, and he was winning of course. I unbutton his pants sticking my hand inside. I started palming him through his boxers. He undoes my pant sticking his hand inside my boxers and slowly started pumping me.

I moaned, and I attacked his neck kissing it until I found that one spot that causes him to groan. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed down. He moaned loudly when I added pressure. I slipped my hand into his boxer stroking his member which I may add felt huge.

He ran his thumb over my tip causing me to moan and throw my head back. He laid me on my back removing my hand from him and pinned them on the floor. He ground against me, and I bucked my hips up.

"Fück," I moaned, and he crushed his lips on mine biting and pulling at my bottom lip.

He circled my member dipping his finger into my slit collecting the pre-cüm. I went to move my hand, but they were slammed down with his one hand. If he doesn't stop, I'm was going to make a mess.

"O-Oh fück me," I moaned. I opened my eyes to see him smirking.

"Well since you offered," He tugged my shirt off along with my pants.

I flipped to where I was on top grinding against him. I pulled his shirts, pants, and boxers off. Like I said it felt huge and looked fücking huge and it was all mine. I licked from the base to the tip swirling my tongue around it. He bucked his hips up hitting the back of my throat.

"S-Stop,"

I pulled off smirking at him as he was calming down. I guess I got him close but didn't want to cüm just yet. He leaned up pulling my boxer down grabbing hold of me. He stroke me slowly picking up speed as he continued.

He stuck two fingers in my mouth, and I got the hint. I swirled my tongue around them getting them wet enough. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and traveled down to my ass teasing me with his fingers.

"J-Just d-" I groaned loudly when he slammed his finger in.

He stayed still until I got used to the feeling. I nodded, and he begins moving his finger in and out curling them. I moaned when he added a second finger. I was getting closer to my release. The pain mixed with pleasure when he touched a certain spot.

"Just fück me," He removed his fingers, and he looked up at me.

"Condom?" He asked, and I shook my head no."I want to feel you," He nodded and lined himself up, and I slowly sink down on his cöck.
My mouth opened but the words would never come out. He wasn't even halfway in. Kyle slammed the rest of the way inside, and I threw my head to his shoulder digging my nails into him.

"Fück sorry,"

"J-Just move,"

He slowly begins thrusting in and out. I pushed him down on the bed and rose him one hand gripped on my hips as the other rested behind his head. He bucked his hips up going deeper and deeper. I grind against them, and I leaned down and kissed him moving down to his neck finding a certain spot and bit down. He moaned bucking his hips up.

"J-Johnnie," I smirked.

"Cüm Kyle you know you want to," I grind against him, and he arched his back. I could feel the pre-cüm running down his length.

"Y-You like me riding you?" I asked.

"Faster," I bounced faster and started to jerk myself off. He flipped us and fücked me against the mattress.

"Fück!" I yelled spilling myself.

Kyle fücked me through my height. A couple more thrust he released himself inside of me. He rode out our heights, and he pulled out of me stroking himself to get the rest out. He laid down beside me. I looked around the room, and my eyes widen.

"We forgot to turn off the camera!" I yelled, and Kyle and I looked at each other.

"Kohnnie sex tap good thing it doesn't post on its own," He laughed.

Later on that night Bryan found the video, and he posted it. The Kohnnie sex tape has finally been released.

~~~The End~~~