Part Twenty-Two ~Kohnnie, Bryan#2~

Requested by @EvangelineLoine
Bryan has a crush on Johnnie, but johnnie doesn't feel the same, so Bryan get upset, that is until Kyle's came in the recuse. (No hate on Bryan)

~~~No POV~~~

"Johnnie!" Bryan yelled, and Johnnie turned to look at him.

"What?" Johnnie asked, and Bryan looked down trying to avoid eye contact. Johnnie was starting to worry about his best friend.

"Bryan is everything okay?" Johnnie asked.

Bryan thought about kissing Johnnie before he could change his mind his lips met Johnnie. Johnnie was shocked at first he considered his best friend was straight, but Johnnie doesn't feel the same way. He pushed Johnnie away, but Bryan wasn't having that.

He grabbed Johnnie and pushed him on the couch. Bryan climbed on top of Johnnie grinding his hips against his. Johnnie tried pushing him off, but Bryan pinned Johnnie's hands to the couch.

"Stop," Johnnie tried to push his hand away. Bryan grabbed both of Johnnie's wrist in one hand as his other hand ran down Johnnie's body.

"P-Please stop,"

Johnnie struggled against Bryan. He was a little stronger than Johnnie. Bryan slipped his hand inside Johnnie pants palming him through his boxers. Johnnie tried everything to get away from Bryan, but it was no use Johnnie was stuck.

His best friend was about to have his way with him, and there's nothing he could do. Bryan ripped Johnnie's shirt off and kissed along his chest. Johnnie closed his eyes wishing this all was just a nightmare.

One minute Bryan was on top of him and the next he wasn't. Johnnie slowly opened his eye tears were fallen from them. If it wasn't for Kyle standing there holding Bryan. Kyle was pissed as he dragged Bryan across the room and throw him out the door. He walked back over to Johnnie and Johnnie leaped at him pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you," Johnnie kept repeating it.

From that moment on Kyle promise himself to protect Johnnie. He isn't going to leave his side for a second. The guy he loved was only a step away from something Kyle experience before. He wasn't about to let that happen.

Kyle held onto Johnnie never once letting him go, and for Bryan, he will never forgive himself. He should have stopped when Johnnie said too, and now he will be behind bars. Bryan had lost everything, and he knows he isn't going to get it back.

~~~The End~~~