Part Fifty-Six ~ Kohnnie and Jordan #2~

Requested by @HolliSixx

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"I'm so bored!!!!" I groaned.

"Look like you're not the only one," Jordan said pointing down at Johnnie. I looked down to see him knocked out laying in my lap.

"M-Mhm fück kyle," Jordan and I looked at each other.

"Is he?" Jordan asked.

"I believe so," I pointed down to Johnnie's growing erection. He bucked his hips up causing me to jump back.

"I have an idea," Jordan said reaching down and palmed Johnnie through his jeans.

"Dude that's my boyfriend," I laughed.

"We had a threesome before how about another one,"

"I'm down," I said, and Johnnie moaned slowly opening his eyes.

"U-ugh fück," He bucked his hips up lightly. I leaned down and smashed my lips on his.

"Mhm, what's going on?" He mumbled between the kiss.

"Just helping you with your little problem," He groaned.

"I had a dream didn't I?"

"A sexual dream," Jordan laughed.

"It's called a wet dream,"

"Are we doing this or not?" Johnnie asked, and Jordan and I looked at one another.

"As I said I am not going to be the bottom again,"

"Fine with me,"

Johnnie smashed his lip on mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied. He bit down causing me to gasp, and he pushed me back and climbed on my lap. Jordan leaned over and started attacking my neck.

We pulled away from air and Johnnie tugged at the hems of my shirt. Jordan pulled away and removed my shirt over my head. Jordan pulled me into a kiss while Johnnie attacked my chest. I moaned into the kiss all this was starting to turn me on.

I surprise Johnnie doesn't feel the bulged growing underneath him. He lightly ground against me, and I broke the kiss with Jordan moaning softly. I tugged off Jordan's shirt, and he looked over at Johnnie. I pulled Johnnie's shirt over his head.

"Stand up,"

He climbed off of me, and I slide down to my knee tugging his pants and boxers off. I took him into my mouth paying extra attention to his tip.

He tugged at my hair slightly pulling it. I looked up at him with innocent eyes. Jordan came up beside him tugging his pants and boxers down. I slowly started pumping him while sucking Johnnie.

"Ugh Kyle," Johnnie pushed down on my head causing me to deep throat him. It was a good thing I didn't have gag reflexes.

"F-Fück," He bucked his hips up.

I switched over slowly stroking Johnnie while taking Jordan into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip dipping into his slit. He tugged on my hair pulling me up to kiss him. He pushed me on the couch and started making out with Johnnie.

It doesn't make me jealous it turns me on. I unbutton my pants pulling them and my boxers down stroking myself. I grabbed Johnnie's butt causing him to gasp into the kiss with Jordan.

"Fück the foreplay someone fück me," He said pulling away from the kiss with Jordan.

"I call first," Jordan yelled.