Part Fifty-Nine ~Kohnnie #43~

Requested by CourtneyJones135

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"B-Baby," He hiccup.

"I-I'm horny," He slurred. I told him not to drink at the party but does he listen to me?

"Let get you to bed,"

"N-No," He pushed me down on the couch crawling on top of me.

"B-Bryan you're drunk,"

"I-I-I'm fine," He kissed my neck, and I pushed him away.

"Let's wait until you're not drunk," I went to get up when he slammed me back down.

"I-I want to now!" He growled.

I don't like when Bryan is like this. He tugged at the hums of my shirt. I struggled against him which caused him to slap me. I looked up at him in shock. Who is this man? This isn't Bryan; this isn't my boyfriend.

"Rule I do what I want. You disobey you get punished,"

"I said no!"

I brought my knees up hitting him in the stomach. I pushed him off me and took off running. I didn't get far as I was grabbed by the back of my shirt and slammed against the wall.

"You did not just do that," He growled.

He trailed his hand down my back and over my ass. He pushed his growing erection against my ass. I went to throw my head back and knock him in the mouth. He took matters into his own hand grabbing my hair holding my head still. With his free hand, he dugged down my pants.

"P-Please d-don't do this,"

"Shut up!!!" He growled.

He shoved a finger in causing me to scream in pain. I don't want this. I struggled against him hoping to free myself from his grip, but that didn't help one bit.

"The more you move, the worse it will get," I screamed when he slammed into me. My boyfriend was using me.

Once he was done he throw me on the floor walking out the door never been seen again.

I shoot up from my bed. I keep having that dream over and over again. I wish it would just go away. I wake up every night crying.

"J-Johnnie?"

"Don't hurt me!" I yelled holding up my hand covering my face.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

It hurts me to see Johnnie like this. I would never hurt him. I went to touch him when he jerks away bringing his knees to my stomach. I clutch my stomach trying to catch my breath.

"S-Shit Kyle sorry," I looked up at him. His eyes were puffy.

"I-It's okay. A-are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him.

"J-Just a dream,"

"About?"

"Bryan,"

That name sent anger through me. I wanted to see him dead. Johnnie told me that Bryan regretted ever doing it. He was just drunk, but that isn't an excuse.

What he did was unspeakable. Now he's behind bar I will give him credit he told on himself. What he did is still unforgiven. Johnnie has to live knowing that he's ex-best friend/boyfriend used him.

"I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you," I pulled him into a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Cuddle with me?" I smiled and laid us back gently, and he cuddled into my chest.

"I love you, Johnnie," I kissed his head.

"I love you too," He mumbled.

~~~The end~~~