Part Twenty-Seven ~Kohnnie, Bryan #4~

Requested by Cfauver775

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Hey, guys It's Johnnie and today we are going to be doing the get naked challenge. It where we do a lot of challenges and whoever loses has to take off their clothes. Kyle Bryan and I picked the challenges to do so let's begin,"

"What the first challenge?" Kyle asked, and I smirked knowing I would win.

"The cinnamon challenge,"

"To the kitchen," Bryan yelled, and I paused the video grabbing the camera and ran into the kitchen.

"I'll get the cinnamon!" Kyle yelled running over to the cinnamon out of the cabinet. I pressed the record button.

"All right we got a spoon full ready?" I looked over to see Bryan trying to dump some of his off.

"Cheater!" I yelled pointing at Bryan.

"Take something off cheater," Kyle laughed, and Bryan rolled his eyes and took his shirt off.

"All right ready Kyle?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Go," We shoved the spoon of cinnamon in our mouth.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I was trying to hold it in as long as I could but this shit burns. I spat it out and started coughing. I grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down.

"Take something off," Johnnie laughed, and I took off my shirt. I looked over to see Johnnie starting at me.

"Is there a problem?" I smirked, and he blushed and shook his head.

"Next challenge-"

"Cubby bunny!!!" I yelled and grabbed two bags of marshmallow cutting the bag open.

"You guys know the rules for cubby bunny so let's begin," We grabbed the marshmallows and started shoving them in.

"Chubby Bunny!"

We get going until Johnnie spit his our at like six. Bryan and I kept going until I almost choked. I started coughing spit was running down my chest. I ran over to the trash can and spat them out. Bryan followed in behind laughing his ass off.

"Strip,"

"You like seeing little boys stripping don't you Bryan?" Johnnie asked. Johnnie took his shirt off, and I took my belt.

"That doesn't count,"

"But I can take it off so it should count,"

"It has to be an item of clothing," Bryan said which wasn't fair.

"It's basically is an item of clothing," He shook his head, and I groaned taking off my pants.

"Better?" I asked, and Bryan smirked shaking his head yes.

"Cheater," I mumbled.

"Next challenge," Johnnie yelled.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I have a challenge that will make them both lose.

"Salt and Ice," I yelled. Yes, that shit hurts and leave marks but I know they'll both will chicken out.

"All right I'll get the ice and the salt," Kyle said.

"Wait what?"

"You're not going to chicken out?" I asked, and they shook their heads no.

"All right ready?"

We pour salt into the palm of our hand. We each grabbed a piece of ice. I nodded, and we placed the ice on the salt and closed our hands adding pressure. First few minutes wasn't all that bad, but then it started burning.

"It stings," Kyle said, and Johnnie nodded agreeing with him. This was a stupid challenge why did I pick it? Right because I thought I would win it.

"I'm done," I dropped the ice and shook off my hand.

"I thought you could handle it, Bryan," Johnnie smirked, and Kyle was the next to lose.

"Strip," Kyle was out of the game now.

"Do I have to take them off?" He asked.

"Yes," He took off his boxers covering up his area. I notice Johnnie blushing and I took off my pants leaving in my boxers.

"Next challenge!" I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the hot peppers.

"Not again!" Johnnie remembered this challenge, and I smirked chopping four pieces off.

"Eat Two ready?" He shooked his head and backed away.

"I ain't doing this shit again," If you remember the last time his mouth was on fire for like hours.

"Come on Johnnie or take something off," He took off his pants leaving him in his boxers.

"Next challenge wins,"

"Is there any other challenges I can't think of one,"

"Warhead challenge!!!" Kyle yelled.

"Kyle David Ball go get the warheads," Johnnie laughed. I didn't even know we had warheads.

"When did we get warheads?" I asked.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I watched Kyle ran off into the room.

"We brought them remember?" He shook his head no.

"Another question," I paused the recorder until Kyle got back.

"Shoot,"

"When are you going to tell him?" I looked over at him confused.

"You been checking him out the whole video," I blushed and looked down.

"Got them," Save by the hunk. I grabbed the bag and started recording.

"Last challenge is..." I held up the warheads.

"Warhead challenge!!"

"So however can keep them in there mouths longer wins," I opened the bag and poured them on the counter splitting them evenly between Bryan and I.

"Just shove them all into our mouth," Bryan nodded.

We grabbed a hand full and shoved them into our mouth. I started coughing, and I ran to the trash can and spat them out. I turned around to see Bryan's victory dance.

"I guess Bryan's the winner," I walked back over to the camera. I took off my boxers leaving Kyle and I naked.

"So like this video gets it to 3000 likes, and I'll do a younow tomorrow. Peace thugpugs," I turned off the camera, and we put back on our clothes.

"That was fun," Kyle said, and Bryan and I nodded in agreement. 

~~~The End~~~