Part Sixteen ~Kohnnie, Dyr, Bryan #1~

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"I'm bored," Damon whined. I looked over at Kyle to see him half asleep. I elbow him lightly causing him to groan.

"Who wants to play a game?" Bryan asked, and Kyle laid his head on my lap.

"What kind of game?" Kyle mumbled sleepily.

"Truth or Dare!" Bryan yelled like a child.

"Sure," Damon and Cyr said.

"I'll play," Kyle said, and I guessed I had no choice.

"All right I'll go first," Bryan yelled. He looked around at us, and his eyes landed on me.

"Truth or dare Johnnie?" I don't like truth.

"Dare," I said, and Bryan smirked at me.

"I dare you to make out with Kyle for a minute," Kyle sit up blushing like crazy.

"If you don't you'll have to take something off," I looked from Kyle to Bryan.

"What the hell,"

I climbed on Kyle's lap smashing my lips to his. His lips fit mine perfectly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I opened my mouth slightly letting him in. He grabbed my hips pulling me closer basically causing me to grind against him. He pulled my lip rings making me moan.

"Guys it been over a minute," Bryan said, and I heard a camera go off but right now we didn't care. He pulled back pecking my lips one last time. I climbed off of him, and he grabbed a pillow off the couch.

"Bryan truth or dare?" I asked, and he thought about it for a second.

"Truth,"

"Is it true you have a crush on Andy?" I asked, and he blushed at the name.

"No!" He lied, and I shook my head.

"No lying," I said, and he looked down at the ground and shook his head yes.

"I knew it!!" I yelled.

"Kyle your turn," Bryan said.

"Damon truth or dare,"

"Dare!" Kyle smirked leaning over to whispered something in Damon's ear.

Damon grabbed Cyr by his face and smashed his lips on his neck. A few seconds later Cyr moans and Damon pulled back from Cyr who now had a purplish mark.

"Cyr truth or dare," Damon asked acting as nothing happened.

"I dare you to make out with anyone in this room beside me," he looked around the room shocking his head pulling his shirt off.

~~~Skip A Little~~~

Kyle and I were just in our boxers Damon and Bryan had pants on and Cyr well his out. I mean he was sitting here naked, and Damon was rocking a tent.

"Johnnie truth or dare?" Damon asked. I never turn down a dare all my turn downs were from truths.

"I dare you to," He looked at Kyle and leaned over closer to me.

"Give Kyle a lap dance," My eyes went wide he can't be serious. I looked at Kyle and got up and walked into the kitchen bringing a chair out.

"Kyle!" He looked up at me with innocent eyes.

"Get up here," He got up and sat down on the chair.

I looked over to see Damon and Bryan smirking. I climbed on Kyle's lap placing his hands on my hips rotating my hips in a circler motion grinding against him. I don't know how to give a lap dance so I dry fucked him.

He moaned gripping my hips. I could feel his clothed erection against mine. I wiggled around on him teasing him which I think that what I was supposed to do. I climbed off and walked back over to the group causing Kyle to groan from the loss of contact.

"Truth or dare Kyle?"

"Truth,"

"Is it true you have a little problem," Bryan laughed, and Kyle looked down at the ground. I took a glance at his crotch, and sure enough, Kyle had a problem, but it wasn't little.

"Well I think this is a good place to end the game," I said, and we all agreed.

Bryan went to his room Damon and Cyr left to go home and Kyle, and I let say we couldn't keep our hand off each other and ended up making a mess.

~~~The End~~~