Part Seventeen ~Brandy, Dyr, Kohnnie #1~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Guys I got a game we can play," Bryan yelled running into the room. We all looked at one another.

"I'm going to regret asking but what game?" Andy asked. I should have mention Andy came by to hand out with us. So it's Johnnie, me, Damon, Cyr, and of course Bryan.

"It's called pocky,"

"What the hell is pocky?" Johnnie asked.

"A game played with these Japanese biscuits dipped in chocolate called pocky. Two people bite each end of the pocky and eat toward each other than sometimes make out when their lips met. Whoever pulls back loses," Bryan said, and I looked around the room everyone was looking at one another.

"Can we pick our partners?" I asked, and Bryan nodded. I looked at Johnnie. I wasn't gay, and neither was Johnnie so this was going to end up weird.

"You guys want to play?" Bryan asked, and we all nodded. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed three pocky sticks.

"Kyle and Johnnie," He handed the stick to me.

"Damon and Cyr,"

"And me and Andy,"

"So let's start at the same time," He said.

I stuck the pocky stick in my mouth the other doing the same. Johnnie moved closer toward me, and he took the other end in his mouth. I looked over to Bryan, and he held up three fingers and began to count down.

Once at one, we begin. The biscuit wasn't that big so Johnnie, and I ended up touching lips. I heard Cyr and Damon pulling apart laughing awkwardly. I was about to pull away, but Johnnie pulled me closer to him licking my bottom lip.

I closed my eyes and part my lips allowing his tongue to roam my mouth. He pulled me on his lap, and I nibbled on his lip rings taking it in between my teeth. He moaned rocking his hips. I'm not gay; why does this feel right. I grind against him feeling his getting harder.

"Guys," I felt a tap on my shoulder, but I ignored it.

"You guys win you can stop making out now or at least get a room," Bryan said.

I heard a snap of a camera, but I didn't care. Johnnie pulled back smirking at me. Well, I guess I'm not as straight as I thought I was and I have the tint to prove it.

~~~The End~~~