Part Eleven ~Kohnnie #11~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"You sure you want to do this?" Johnnie asked, and I nodded. I always wanted lip rings I'm getting snake bites.

"Do you think I'll look good with snake bites?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I think they'll look cute on you," Johnnie said, and I smiled.

"All right sir what can I do for you,"

"I'll like snake bites," I smiled, and the man nodded. I climbed into the chair and took a deep breath.

"You are going to feel a small pain," He said, and I nodded.

I know it was going to hurt I mean it hurts when you barely poke yourself with a pencil image how it's going to feel getting your lips pierced or anything at all. He grabbed my bottom lip with some thingy I don't know what they're called.

"Squeeze if it hurts," Johnnie said grabbing my hand, and I nodded. The guy looked at us and smiled finally a nonhomophobic. I felt the needle poke through my lips, and I lightly squeezed Johnnie's hand.

"One down one to go," He grabbed the other side of my lip.

"Ready?" I nodded as he stabs the needle through and I groaned and squeezed Johnnie's hand.

"All right all done," I smiled.

"Thanks," Johnnie and I left the room.

"That's awesome," Bryan said, and I smiled.

"They look cute on him," Johnnie said, and I turned my face, so he doesn't see me blush.

~~~Skip~~~

"Hey, guys it's Johnnie. You will never believe what happened," He said. I think it's cute when he does his little blogs.

"Kyle got his lip pierced. Say hi Kyle," He turned the camera toward me.

"Hi Kyle," I said holding up my kyeforce sign.

"Isn't that so cute," Johnnie said, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Stop having Kohnnie moment and get in the damn car. I'm hungry," Bryan yelled, and we laughed.

"You enjoy our Kohnnie's moments so shut up," I yelled.

"I enjoy them when I'm not hungry, but I'm starving so I'll like to enjoy food more. You to can fück some other time,"

"Bye guys," Johnnie ended the video, and we climbed into the car. Johnnie and I in the back. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"I find them sexy," He whispered.

~~~The End~~~