Part Eighteen ~Kohnnie, Bryan #1~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Who could last the longest?" I looked over at Johnnie and Bryan. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I think I would," Bryan said.

"You would lose I'll win," Johnnie said. I couldn't believe we were asked that.

"Well, that's it for this video leave a comment in the box below give this video a thumbs up. All right bye Kyeforce," I clicked off shutting the computer shut sliding it out of the way.

"You would so lose Bryan," Johnnie said, and he winked at me. I know I probably won't last long either.

"I think Kyle would win," Johnnie said smirking at me. He knows I wouldn't.

"There's only one way to settle this," We all looked at each other.

"Let's go," Johnnie said, and he turned to look at me.

" Are you in Kyle?"

"Um sure," I mumbled. We stripped down to our boxers. You know you would think this would be embarrassing, but it's not.

"Ready?" Bryan asked, and Johnnie and I nodded.

"Go,"

I started palming myself through my boxer which felt good. Johnnie's eyes were on me, and he was jerking himself off. I moaned at the sight. I stuck my hand underneath my boxers slowly stroking my member.

I looked over at Bryan to see him working a fast pace which was going to make him lose. I ran my thumb over my tip, and I throw my head back moaning lightly. God, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I heard a moan and looked at Bryan to see him blowing his load.

"T-Told you were going to lose," Johnnie said, and Bryan shrugged laying his head against the couch.Johnnie looked at me with lust in his eyes as he moved closer to me not missing a beat.

"I'm going to win," He whispered in my ear kissing along my neck. I moaned loudly once he kissed my weak spot.

"This is cheating," I moaned.

I could feel my climax approaching. He grabbed my member smacking my hand away and stroked us together. I threw my head back moaning. I looked over at Bryan, and he was stroking himself while watching us.

"K-Kyle," Johnnie moaned.

I looked at him staring him in the eyes. I could tell he was close. I was holding back I was going to win; rather he likes it or not. He ran his finger over my tip picking up the pre-cum making it easier to stroke me.

"Come, Kyle," Johnnie said, and I groaned loudly shaking my head.

"Think of me sucking you off,"

The image formed in the back of my head and I groaned bucking my hips up getting closer and closer to coming. I grabbed Johnnie by his hair slamming my lips against his neck. I kissed up to his ear.

"Come for me Johnnie," He bucked his hips.

"Think of me fucking you hard and fast," He moaned running his finger across my tip. I groaned and sunk my teeth into his neck.

"I-I'm going to-" I moaned loudly spilling myself all over Johnnie's hand and my stomach.

"F-Fuck Kyle," Johnnie moaned spilling himself all over me. He stroked us through our height. Once we were calmed down, he pecks me on the lips.

"I told you two I would win," He pants.

"We need a shower," Bryan laughed, and we all agreed. Johnnie looked at me and winked.

~~The end~~~