Part Fifty-Five ~Kohnnie #41~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I never liked the hospital, and now I am here with my little sister. The doctors said she isn't going to make it. She only six and is going through cancer. He heart was starting to give out. My little sister is dying, and there's nothing I could do. I walked into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

"I will give my soul for my little sister to get well,"

I turned on the water and splashed some on my face looking in the mirror. I almost scream standing behind me is a guy with black hair spider bites and a smirk going across his face.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"That's for me to know," He said stepping closer to me.

"and for you to find out," I back up until my back was against the wall.

"W-what do you want?"

"It's not what I want. It's what you want. What do you want Kyle?"

"H-How do you know my name?" I asked starting to get scared.

"Don't be scared of me. I am not going to hurt you," I don't believe him.

"Now what do you want?"

"I-I want my sister to live,"

"You said you would sell your soul for her to live?" He took a step closer to me pressing his body to mine.

"I can make that happen,"

"H-How?" I asked.

"All we have to do is seal the deal," I didn't know who he was and I couldn't trust him.

"Who are you,"

"If I tell you, you won't believe me,"

"Try me,"

"I am the devil,"

"You're right. I don't believe you," I laughed walking around him. He flashed in front of me scaring the living shit out of me. His eyes were black not what they were before.

"Do you want to save your sister or not?"

"H-How do we seal the deal?" I asked, and he smirked pushing me against the wall.

"In order for this to work, you're going to have to take her place,"

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Meaning once the deal is sealed you come with me,"

"Do I at least get to say goodbye?"

"Yeah if you're good enough,"

"Good enough?" He pushed me on my knees.

"Is this how we seal the deal?"

"No there's more than this," I shouldn't be doing this, but my sister has so much more to live for.

"I don't have all day," I rolled my eyes and began working. I tugged down his jeans.

"No boxers?" He shrugged his shoulder, and I slowly started stroking him. He slight started getting hard in my hand.

"How about you put those pretty little lips to work,"

"You know you are bossy," He smirked and bucked his hips up.

I took him into my mouth paying extra attention to his tip. I looked up to see him staring down at me. I am gay, and all but this is my first time. The way it was going my ass was going to end up hurting. I used my other hand to stroke what wasn't in my mouth.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Kyle was working magic with his mouth. I mean damn I didn't know he was this good. I knew he was a virgin. I'm the devil I know and see everything. I see what you're doing right now.

"Y-You know f-ah fück," I felt myself hit the back of his throat.

"Up," He stood up, and I pushed him against the wall. With a snap of my fingers, he was naked.

"This is going to hurt," I slammed in causing him to scream out in pain and pleasure. I didn't let him adjust, and he was taking it well.

"F-Faster," I smirked and thrust faster causing him to scream out. He stretched along my back leaving marks that would quickly heal, so I wasn't worried.

"Is everything all right in there?" His eyes widen.

"Answer them," I whispered.

"E-everything okay jus cramps-ahh,"

"You sure you're okay sir,"

"Y-yeah please move away from the door," The footsteps soon faded.

"Y-You're an ass,"

I smirked and slammed straight into his prostate. I leaned in and kissed his neck biting on his sweet spot. Yeah, I can make it to where he cüm, but I want it to last.

"F-Fück I'm close,"

"M-me too," He reached down and started stroking himself.

"Cüm for me Kyle," He groaned and bucked his hips up.

"F-Fück," I was holding back I wanted him to climax first. I slapped his hand away and stroke him along with my pace.

"U-Ugh fück. I-I'm going to cü-" He groaned loudly spilling himself all over me.

"Ugh fück," I bucked my hips up one last time releasing myself deep inside him. I pulled out and cleaned us off, and he pulled up his pants.

"Did it work?" He asked.

"Go look for yourself," He walked out of the bathroom, and I followed down to his sister room.

"She cancer free it almost like magic," He smiled and walked over to her.

"They can't see or hear you," He frowned remembering our deal in order to save her life. He would have to take her place.

"Where Kyle," She asked, and the mother looked at her with a sad look.

"Don't you remember? He past away a year ago," Kyle looked at me.

"I had to make it that way. I'm sorry,"

"No thanks for that. Thanks for saving my sister,"

"I love you, Caroline,"

"Come on we got to go," Kyle nodded and took one last look at his sister and left with me.

"You're not as bad as people make you out to be,"

"I can be if I have too," He laughed.

"I have a feeling we are going to be great friend," I smiled.

~~~The end~~~