Part Forty-Two ~Kohnnie #35~

Requested by @jadeforkellic

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

"Wake up!!!" I yelled jumping onto Johnnie and Kyle's bed. They groaned and covered their head with the pillow. I grabbed the pillow and smacked them with it.

"What the-"

"It's your wedding day. Wake the fuck up," He eyes widen, and he shook Kyle.

"What!!!"

"Wake your ass up, or I won't say I do," His eyes widen, and he shot up.

"It's today?"

"Yes it's today get your ass up," I jumped on the bed.

"You should act like a little kid on Christmas. Mommy Daddy Santa came," Kyle said, and I hit him with the pillow causing him to laugh.

"I'm up now get our so I can get dress," My eyes widen and I jumped off the bed running out of the room.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

Kyle climbed out of bed. Yes, we were just in our boxers. It's not like we were naked. I watched him walk over to the dresser. He was about to be my husband.

"Take a picture it will last longer," He said.

"We can make a sex tape, and it will last longer too," We laughed and got dressed. The wedding started at six, so we had the whole day. We walked down the stairs hand in hand.

"Who is all coming so far?" I asked, and he looked at the list.

"Jordan Sweeto, Alex Dorame, Jeydon Wale, Bryan of course, Dan and Phil Lester, Kellin and his family, Vic and the band, Barden Berrie, ETC...

"That's a good amount so far,"

"Are you guys nervous?" Bryan asked. I wasn't nervous at all but Kyle I could feel him shaking just by holding my hand.

"Nah,"

"All right let's go get something to eat before the wedding,"

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I was not all that hungry. I was nervous about the wedding. What if I can't do it? What if he says no? What if I'm not good enough for him?

"Are you okay?' Bryan asked, and I looked at him. Johnnie went to the bathroom.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled playing with my food. I could barely eat.

"You need to eat," Bryan said.

I see Johnnie walking back over to us. I imagine him walking down the aisle. I couldn't do this. I shot out of my seat and ran into the bathroom locking the door. I am scared I don't think I could do this.

"Kyle!" Johnnie said knocking on the door.

"Open the door please," I shook my head.

"You're pathetic getting married. When you know, it won't last,"

"Please Kyle let me in," I felt like I couldn't breathe. I got up and unlocked the door. Johnnie ran in and pulled me into a hug which calms me down a little.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just had a panic attack that's all," He lifted my head.

"We don't have to do this we can wait," I can't do that to him. I couldn't turn the wedding down just because I had a panic attack because of it.

"No we are going through with it," We walked back out to a worry looking, Bryan.

"You scared the living shit out of me," I looked down at the ground.

"We should get going. We got to get you guys ready," My heart started pounding.

~~~Skip~~~

I paced around in the dressing room. I was already dressed; we were just waiting for everything to be ready.

"Kyle you can do this," My mom said trying to calm me down. She was right; I can do this.

Everyone was here, and the wedding was starting. The music started playing. Johnnie dad couldn't be here to give his son away, and none of his family would come. My dad walked him down the aisle. I grabbed his hand, and my dad smiled at me walking over to my mom. I looked over to see her crying.

"Do you Kyle David Hall take Johnnie Guilbert to be your husband to have and to hold in sickness and in health until death do you part,"

"I do," Johnnie smiled.

"And do you Johnnie Guilbert take Kyle David Hall to be your husband, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I do," My little sister walked down the aisle with the rings. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"I Kyle David Hall take you Johnnie Guilbert to be my husband," I placed the ring on his finger.

"And I take you Kyle David Hall to be my husband," He placed the ring on my finger.

"I now pronoun you husband and husband. You may kiss your husband," I leaned in and kissed Johnnie who happily kissed back. Everyone cheered and I pulled back. I looked over to my mom to see her smiling.

"I love you," She mouthed.

"I love you too,"

~~~The end~~~