Part Seventy ~Billy and Kyle #2~

Requested by @peacelovequeerity

~~~Billy's POV~~~

"It's Christmas," Kyle yelled jumping out of bed and running down the stairs. I followed in behind him.

"Look at all these! I can't wait to open them," He is such a child sometimes, but I love him. I can't wait to see him open mine.

"Baby open this one," I handed him a boxer, and he tore it opened to find a baby blue vibrator, and his mouth dropped.

"I love it!!"

"I am glad because there's plenty more to come," I laughed.

"Open this one," He handed a boxer. I shook the boxer wondering what was inside. I tear it opened and found a dildo.

"Was all we brought for each other is sex toys?" I laughed.

"Many,"

~~~Skip a little~~~

Like I am not kidding we have a bunch of sex toys now.

"Do you want to test them out?" Kyle smirked.

We switch it up sometimes. He got up and closed the blinds walking back over and pushed me on the floor. He tore my shirt off grabbing the cuffs. I was starting to get turned on. He cuffed my hands tightly together, but I didn't care.

He pushed me back on the floor kissing his way down my stomach stopping at the hems of my pants. He looked up at me smirking. He kissed back up my chest taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

My pants were slightly getting tighter and tighter. He once again kissed along my stomach. He unbuttons my pants pulling them down and throwing them across the room. He kissed me through my boxers, and I bucked my hips up.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I pulled his boxers down his member spring against his stomach. I lean down taking his member into my mouth. I sunk down taking him farther until he hit the back of my throat. I started bobbing my head swirling my tongue around his tip.

I could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth. He bucked his hips up, and I pushed them down using my free hand to grab the vibrator. I looked at Billy to make sure it's okay with him.

He nodded, and I placed it at his entrance slowly pushing it inside him. I turned the toy up to level one. I saw Billy looking at me, so I decided to tease him.

I slowly took off my shirt rubbing my hand all over my body getting closer and closer to my pants. I unbutton my pants pulling them off throwing them across the room. I ran my hand down slipping them into my boxers. I gasp grabbing hold of my erection.

"K-Kyle," Billy whined.

"Mhm?" I slowly stroke myself to the site of Billy. With my free hand, I turned the vibrator up a few more levels causing him to moan and buck his hips.

"P-please?" He groaned.

"Please what?" I may or may not have a slight daddy kink.

"F-Fück me, daddy," I trailed my free hand down his body.

"I don't know," I flicked his tip.

"Do you deserve to be fücked?"

"P-Please daddy it hurts," I pulled the vibrator out turning it off. We weren't done with it yet. I grabbed the lube, lubing my hard member up.

"Ready baby?" He nodded.

I lined up and slowly started pushing in. Once I was all the way in I grabbed the vibrator placing it against his entrance. I pushed the vibrator in too. Billy shows the emotion of pain I let him adjust.

I turned the vibrator up to level one causing Billy and I to moan slightly. I turned it up a little more, and I shivered at the feeling. I left it there. I put my arm on either side of his head beginning to move my lower half.

Billy started rocking back against me. He was in a fit of moans underneath me. We had a lot of sex toy, but I like this one the best. The cöck ring is a close second if it's not being used on me.

I switched angles, and he moaned loudly and bucked his hips up. I adjust the vibrator, so it was hitting him there. With the vibrator and me hitting his prostate he wouldn't last long.

I could see the pre-cüm leaking for his tip. I took hold of his member flicking my wrist along with my thrust.

"I-I am going to-" I placed my thumb over his tip.

"N-Not yet," He struggled underneath me.

"Ride me," I flipped us over, so Billy was sitting on top of me.

I grabbed a pillow off the couch placing it behind my head. Billy started moving taking more of me in with my free hand I dug my nails into his skin. I could tell he wanted to release, so I slowly started stroking him.

"F-faster," He moaned.

I did as I was told. He moaned loudly spilling himself all over me when I hit that one spot. He rode out his height. I pulled out, and he rolled off beside me.

I uncuffed his hand once I did he grabbed my throbbing member smirking. He started pumping it. I lay there and enjoying the feeling. I pushed hips up against his hand. I could feel the knot building up.

"B-Billy-"

"Not yet." He placed his thumb over my tip and I shook my head.

"N-No please don't,"

I tried bucking my hips up, but he held them down with his free hand. Once my breathing went back to normal he started moving his hand again slowly at first then picking up his pace. I turned to look at him, and he leaned forward and kissed him.

His grip tightens I gasp, and he took that as his permission to stick his tongue into my mouth. I could feel the knot building up again. I pulled back not breaking eye contact.

"P-Please don't stop," He kissed me.

"I-I won't,"

And he didn't I hit my peak spilling all over my stomach and his hand. He slowly stroke me through my height. He brought his hand up to his mouth licking the cüm off.

He smirked taking more into his mouth leaning forward and kissed me. It tasted nasty tasting myself. He pulled back laughing at my face.

"Merry Christmas baby,"

"Merry Christmas and we're going to hell," I laughed.

~~~The end~~~