Part Forty-Eight ~Kohnnie and Jordan #1~

Request by kellicorjalex

~~~Jordan's POV~~~

I knocked on the door to Kyle and Johnnie's apartment. I heard a moan and thought someone was hurt. The door was unlocked, so I just walked in.

"Is everything- Oh shit,"

"Jordan! Don't you knock?" Johnnie yelled. I turned my head away not only from being embarrassed but also because of the tightness in my jeans.

"I-I'm sorry I thought something happened."

"Jordan?" Johnnie turned my head toward his.

"Y-Yeah?"

I scanned his body looking him up and down. He smirked and turned toward Kyle. Kyle nodded and before I knew it Johnnie's lips were on mine.

He pulled us over to the couch not breaking the kiss. He pushed me down on the couch. Kyle's lips were soon placed upon mine while Johnnie undid my pants. He pulled them down along with my boxers.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I took Jordan's shaft into my mouth paying extra attention to his tip. He moaned and pulled away from the kiss with Kyle, and he took that as his chance to kiss along Jordan's neck. I pulled off with a pop and switched over and took Kyle into my mouth.

He bucked his hips up thrusting into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip slipping my tongue into his slit. I pulled off with a pop and Jordan pulled Kyle on his lap. He kissed Kyle. It made me jealous yeah but it's a threesome you can't get jealous.

"I-I'm not a bottom," Kyle said r and Jordan smirked.

"Tonight you are. Johnnie hand me the lube," I grabbed the lube out of the dresser and Kyle shot me a glare. I'll make it up to him.

"You can fück me later,"

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I groaned when I felt a finger enter me and it was painful. I have never been a bottom before. Now I get to see how Johnnie felt. Once another finger entered me I screamed in agony. I tried to pull away, but Jordan kept me in place.

"I-It hurts," I cried, and Johnnie kissed the tears away.

"It will feel better soon. I promise,"

Jordan started pulling his finger in and out causing the pain to increase. I grabbed onto his shoulder when he hit that bundle of nerves sending pleasure throughout my body. He pulled his fingers out and pulled me up lining himself up with my entrance.

"This is going to hurt,"

"Just do it," He slowly started pushing in, and I grind my teeth together to keep from screaming out.

"S-stop," He slammed the rest of the way in causing me to scream out in pain.

"S-sorry I didn't want you to change your mind,"

"K-Kyle look at me," I looked at Johnnie.

"You still want to go through with it?" I couldn't stop because I was a wimp.

"I-I'm fine,"

"Y-You sure," Jordan asked below me, and I nodded.

He slowly started moving, and it hurts. Johnnie was holding my hand; it was getting better though. I pulled Johnnie closer to me and kissed him. Jordan took that as a go ahead and moved faster. I whined but didn't move away from Johnnie. I started grinding my hips against Jordan.

"Fück," Jordan leaned up and kissed my neck. Johnnie grabbed hold of my member and slowly started stroking it.

"Ahh," I gripped onto Jordan's hair, and he smirked and kept hitting that one spot.

"A-again!" He kept going. His thrust was becoming sloppy, and he pulled out of me.

"Lay on your back," I did as I was told and Johnnie came and got in between my legs.

"I should do you as you do to me," He smirked. I knew he wouldn't, but I wanted him too. He lined up and pushed his tip in.

"Beg for it,"

"P-Please fück me," He laughed.

"I believe you can do better than that,"

"Fück me, Johnnie!!!" I yelled, and he smirked slamming in.

I groaned and arched my back. He didn't let me adjust; he just started moving. Jordan comes up in front of me placing his cøck in front of me. I leaned up and licked his tip swirling my tongue around him.

I sucked him into my mouth teasing him lightly with my tongue. He pushed my head down and started fücking my mouth. He was in a fit of moans.

"Fück I-I'm going to- ahh,"

He released inside my mouth holding my head in place. He pulled out and stroke himself lightly. He smashed his lips onto mine. He backed up and sat on the other couch watching Johnnie and me.

I screamed when he hit my prostate. Mine and his breath were starting to get heavy. He wrapped his hand around me stroking me, and I arched my back taking more of him in.

"J-Johnnie!" I climax screaming his name.

"Ah fück," He kept fücking me through my height. He pulled out and stroke himself.

"Fück," He released his load all over my chest and his hand. I ran my finger in it and sucked it into my mouth.

"T-that was hot," He leaned down and kissed me.

Once we were all cleaned up, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door, and Bryan was standing there.

"Did you guys just had a threesome?" We all looked at each other.

"No invite?" He asked.

"Next time we can make it a foursome," Johnnie laughed, and the only thing I said was.

"I ain't going to be no damn bottom again,"

~~~The end~~~