Part Forty-Seven ~Damon and Johnnie #1~

Request by @courtneyjones135

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Damon!!" I whined, but he ignored me.

He was talking to Alex Dorame. She was a cool girl, but I didn't like Damon talking to her. I got up and grabbed Kyle pulling him across the room.

"What's up?" He laughed, and I shrugged kept looking back at Damon.

"You need help?" I nodded, and he smiled.

He grabbed my hand pulling me close. Damon looked over to us, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. Damon was sitting there watching us.

"Is he looking?" Kyle asked, and I nodded. We stood there holding each other close.

"Johnnie, can I talk to you?" Damon asked, and I shrugged.

Damon and I walked up the stair and into a bedroom. He shut the door and slammed me against the wall. It was a good thing the music was loud so they couldn't hear anything.

"You think you could just do that?" He smirked.

He pulled me closed against him smashing his lips on mine biting and tugging on my lips rings causing me to arch my back. He kissed along my neck grinding our lower halves together. He pulled me and threw me on the way reaching into the drawer and pulled something out.

I couldn't see what it was, but he smirked and climbed on top of me grinding against me. I could feel my pant getting tighter. He unbuttons them pulling them off completely. Next was my shirt, and he kissed along my stomach farther down to my stomach.

He got to the hums of my boxers and pulled him down using nothing but his teeth. I pulled him up and kissed him tugging at the hum of his shirt pulling it over his head. He kissed along my neck as I was undone his jeans pulling them down. He pulled back and held up a cøck ring.

"You are not going to use that," I said, but he smirked and put it on me.

"Damon I swear to-" I groaned when he started stroking me. I could feel the ring tightening.

"What's wrong Johnnie?" He smirked leaning down and licked my shaft taking me completely into his mouth. He put two fingers up to my mouth.

"Suck," He ordered.

I sucked on his fingers getting them nice and wet. He ran it down until he got to my ass. He shoved a finger in me causing me to scream out in pain. Once he thought I was comfortable enough, he shoved another finger in.

"Just fück me," He smirked pulling his fingers out and lining up.

He slowly pushed in, and I groaned pulling him close. He begins thrusting at a slow pace. I pushed back wanting him to go faster.

"You want it faster?" I moaned and shook my head yes. He picked up his pace.

"You like me f-fücking your tight little ass?" I groaned.

"Answer me slut!!!"

"Yes,"

I reached down to stroke myself which only made the ring tighten. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. He pulled out turning me sideways and quickly thrust back in. I turned my head into the pillow to keep me from yelling out. I felt myself getting closer and the cøck ring getting tighter.

"I'm going to cüm," He pulled out and stroke himself spilling himself on my lower half. He slowly pushed back inside.

"Are you close?" He asked, and I shook my head. He grabbed my member and started stroking me. I bucked my hips up grinding myself into his hand.

"D-don't stop," I arched my back moaning loudly.

"I'm going to c-" He stopped and climbed off the bed.

"W-why did you stop?" I asked.

"Consider this a punishment," He put his clothes back on and left the room.

"Bastard!" I yelled.

~~~The end~~~

(Happy earlier Birthday Courtney!! Sorry it wasn't all the great.)