Part Twenty-Three ~Kohnnie #18~

Requested by @annabarnesbvb

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Welcome to sex slaves sir do you seen anyone you like?" I scan the room when my eyes landed on a pair of brown eyes. I pointed at that guy.

"That's Kyle,"

"Is he good?" I asked blushing and he nodded.

"He is one of the best,"

"How much for him?" I asked and he thought about it for a second and the answer was unbelieveable.

"Your choose,"

"5,000?" He nodded. Was that paying to much? Probably but I didn't care. He was sexy as fuck."I'll take him,"

After the paper work Kyle and I left. I wasn't going to treat him like a friend not a sex slave. I felt a hand being placed on my leg and I noticed it was Kyle's hand. I knocked his hand off and he placed it back on my lap moving it closer to my crotch. I shot him a warning glance but that didn't stop him from unbuttoning my pants slipping his hand inside. He started palming me through my boxers.

"Kyle!"

"You brought me for a reason," He whispered kissing my neck. He slipped his hand into my boxer slowly stroking me. I kept my eyes on the road as best as I could but once I felt something warm around me I lost it completely.

"D-Don't I'm driving," He swirled his tongue around my tip. I closed my eyes for a split second until a car blown their horn.

"The horn blows so does the driver," I mumbled. 

Kyle bobbed his head quicker. I took a quick look down at Kyle just the sight made me moan. I ran my fingers through his hair. He took me all the way into his mouth until I touched the back of his throat. Damn this boy was good but yet dangerous.

The closer I got, the more I wanted it. I grabbed a fist full of his hair keeping him still. I started thrusting into his mouth his moans sending a vibration to all the right places. I was close to my house and my climax. I placed my hand back on the wheel letting him finished what he started. I let out a loud moan when he swirled his tongue around my tip slipping in to have a little taste.

I couldn't hold back, and I pushed his head down forcing him to deep throat me when I cüm in his mouth. He swallowed and cleaned me off placing me back in my pants. He sat up with a smile on his face.

So many things were running through my mind. I took a glance at Kyle, and I felt something you wouldn't normally felt with a sex slave. I was in love with Kyle from that moment on I promise myself I'll do anything to make him happy. 

~~~The End~~~