Part Thirty-Five ~Kohnnie #28~

Requested by @JustineWearing

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Are you going to do it today?" Bryan asked, and I nodded playing with the thing in my hand.

"So why are we sitting here?" He asked. I didn't know how to tell him to leave.

"You want me to leave?"

"Yes," He nodded.

He grabbed his keys and left. I walked up to Johnnie's room to hear music playing. If I knock, he wouldn't be able to hear me. I opened the see Johnnie laying on the bed with nothing but his boxers.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me?"

I didn't even notice I was staring. I walked over and sat beside him. I sat there and looked into his eyes. He looked down at my lips lining in and smashing his lips to mine. I kissed back running my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly approved slipping my tongue inside.

I tugged on his lip ring pushing him back on the bed. I climbed on top of him. I grind against him which wasn't needed as he was hard already. I pulled back and looked at him, and he blushed.

"I-um had a dream,"

"What was the dream about?" I asked continuing to grind against him.

"I-it's w- um fück," He placed his hands on my hips trying to keep me in place.

"Was I doing something like this?" I kissed along his neck finding his weak spot. I bit down hard causing him to moan loudly.

"Good thing Bryan isn't here," I whispered.

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm going to make you scream," He moaned.

He rocked his hips with mine. He pulled me down to kiss him. When I tried to deepen the kiss, he wouldn't let me. I squeeze his side causing him to gasp. I stuck my tongue in, and we fought for dominance. Which I let him win, and he flipped us over.

"D-do you think I-I could um top," I can let him top we usually switch out.

"You sure?" He nodded.

"Then fück me," He ripped my shirt off and I mean he rips it off. He pushes me back on the bed tugging my pants off leaving me in only my boxers.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"I'll be right back,"

I walked out of the room and went into Bryan's to find what I was looking for. When I walked back into the room Kyle's eyes were closed, and he was rubbing himself through his boxers. I walked over and pinned his hands to the bed.

"What was that for?" He asked.

I grind against him pulling mine and his boxers down leaving us both naked. I rolled over and pulled him on top of me. I grabbed the condom and lube I got out of Bryan's room. I tore opened the condom packet.

I rolled it on, and Kyle lube me up. He grabbed my member and lined me up, and he slowly sinks down. You could tell he wasn't used to being a bottom before he could change his mind. I grabbed his hips and slammed him down. He screamed and buried his head on my shoulder. I shouldn't feel bad he done this to me a bunch of time but I'm used to it, and he isn't.

"You asshole,"

"I-I'm sorry,"

"Just move before I change my mind," I slowly started moving causing him to groan. He pushed himself up and started moving on his own.

"Ah-fück," I groaned.

He lent down and kissed me. I flipped us throwing his feet around me. I laced my fingers with his. God, he was sexy. I wasn't going to last long. I reached down and stroke him. He bucked his hips up screaming my name as he spills in his stomach. A few thrusts later I was cümming in the condom. I pulled out and threw the condom away.

"That didn't last long," I laughed, and he grabbed something off the floor.

"But I hope we do," He opened the box and inside was a diamond ring. I looked up at him tears rolling down my cheek.

"WIll you marry me, Johnnie," I pulled him into a kiss.

"Yes,"

We laid there hugging and cuddling for the rest of the night.

~~~The end~~~