Part Sixty-Five ~Kohnnie and Bryan, Tyler #1~

Requested by kellicorjalex 

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Hurry up Kyle we are going to be late!!"

"You can't rush perfection," He yelled back.

"I am not rushing perfection. I am rushing you!" He comes down the stairs with a hurt look.

"You are already perfect," I pecked his cheeks.

"Now get your ass in the car,"

"Carry me," I wrapped one arm around his waist.

"Jump," He leaped into my arms.

He was not heavy; in fact, he felt a little underweight. I don't see how this boy can eat. The car ride was silent which was pretty normal. We never talk in the care. Well, one time we did argue, and that didn't turn out well.

"We are here," We climbed out the car looking at the restaurant Bryan told us to go to.

"Ready?" He nodded, and I entwined our fingers. When I opened the door, I felt welcome.

"Do you have a reservation,"

"Bryan Stars and Johnnie Guilbert," He scans the list.

"Right this way," He smiled and led us to the table.

"You guys made it,"

"Mr. Perfect had to look perfect," I sat beside Tyler and Kyle sat down beside Bryan.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's the very first gay restaurant,"

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

Johnnie hasn't even talked to me none. He has been mostly talking Tyler. They had a lot in common. What if he was to leave me one day for him.

I know Bryan and Tyler were dating and they were actually talking to one another. I felt left out and misplaced. I haven't touched the food I have ordered. I felt sick and depressed. It happens every once in a while.

They were laughing and having a good time. I, on the other hand, kept looking for a bathroom, which I found. I didn't care if I caused a scene. I booked it to the bathroom before anyone could stop me. I locked the door behind me.

"He loves Tyler not you. You're not good enough for me," I slide down the wall until my ass had hit the floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest letting the tears fall.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I watched Kyle run off to the bathroom.

"Is he okay?"

Johnnie hasn't stopped talking to Tyler to notice what just happened. He looked over to where Kyle was sitting and that when he started panicking.

"Why didn't he eat?" I asked.

"Sometimes he doesn't but the only time that happens is when- shit," He shot up and ran to the bathroom. I didn't care about Tyler right now as I followed in behind Johnnie.

"It's locked," He banged on the door.

"Kyle?"

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

How could I have been so stupid? I was to busy talking to Tyler that I completely ignored Kyle.

"Kyle baby open the door,"

"G-Go away,"

"Please let me in,"

"W-Why don't you go back to Tyler," Venom filled the word Tyler.

"Because I want to be with you. Please open the door,"

"I will go back to Tyler tell me how he's doing," I nodded, and the door clicked, and I was being pulled in. I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him close.

"P-Please don't leave me," He cried.

"I wouldn't leave you for the world,"

"I-I'm sorry,"

"It's my fault I shouldn't have ignored you,"

"Come on let's go back,"

We walked back to the table, and I asked Bryan if he could switch seats with me and he gladly accepted. I wrapped my arms around Kyle's shoulder pulling him close.

"You two are so cute together," Kyle smiled at Tyler.

We all sat there and ate our food. Tyler and Kyle started talking and joking around. I was happy to have these crazy people in my life.

~~~The end~~~