Part Forty-Three ~Jordan & Johnnie #1~

Requested by @tacoslove

~~~Jordan's POV~~~

I couldn't stop looking at him. I knew people ship him and Kyle together but what about Johnnie and I?

"Jordan are you okay man?" I turned to look at Bryan, and I nodded.

"Come here I want to talk with you," I followed Bryan up the stairs and into a room.

"When are you going to tell him?" I looked at him shocked.

"H-how do you-"

"How do I know? I see the way you looked at him. You need to tell him," Bryan said, and I shook my head no.

"He doesn't feel the same way,"

"You never know until you try," He smirked. He knew something I didn't

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I noticed Jordan was watching me. I wonder what he was thinking about.

"Not about you,"

He will never like me the same way. I watched as him, and Bryan walked up the stairs. I wonder what they are doing. I sit there on the couch wondering what they were talking about.

"Johnnie comes here I want to talk to you," Bryan said, and I walked up the stairs turning to see Jordan sitting on the couch.

"You like Jordan?" My eyes shot to him.

"Don't answer I know you do. You need to talk to him,"

"He doesn't feel the same way,"

He walked out of the room, and I walked down the stairs to see him sitting on the other side of the couch leaving only one spot which was in the middle. I walked over and sat down. Bryan looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"I am going to the store. You guys need anything. Condoms?"

"Bryan!!" Jordan and I yelled. Bryan laughed as he walked out of the apartment.

"Childish," I mumbled. We sit there and watched TV. The silence was defending.

"Um I need to tell you something," He said turning the TV off.

~~~Jordan's POV~~~

"What is it Jordan?" I looked over at him. You could get lost in his eyes.

"I-I have a crush on this person, but I don't know if they would like me back,"

"Have you try telling the person?" Johnnie asked, and I shook my head.

"I don't think they would feel the same way,"

"You never know until you try something," He was right I would never know until I tried.

"Johnnie?"

"Yeah Jordan," I grabbed his face and pressed my lips on his. He smiled into the kiss a flash of light cause us to pull back.

"My...Bad," Bryan laughed.

"I didn't mean to bother you guys. I will go upstairs," Bryan said walking up the stairs.

"So?" Johnnie asked.

"Will you go out with me?" He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"Yes,"

~~~The end~~~