Part Forty-Nine ~Brandy #2~

Requested by @bvb_lover2

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

"Andy?" He didn't reply.

"Andy!!" He blinked and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He has been very distant lately ever since he got here.

"I-I don't know,"

I didn't know what to do or what to say. We sit there in complete silence. I could take the silence and got up and put in Batman. I knew Andy would pay attention to that, but it surprised me when he wasn't even watching it.

"Andy!" He looked at me.

"Batman is on,"

What the hell is wrong with him? I climbed on top of him, and he looked up at me. I bit my bottom lip thinking of a way to make him feel better. I leaned in and kissed him, and he kissed back pulling on my bottom lip. I pushed him back on his back.

"Tell me what's wrong,"

"I-I don't know," I bit his neck causing him to moan.

"I am going to you a question, and if you don't answer I will punish you,"

"Now why have you been so distant lately,"

"Bryan I don't fucking know," I grind my hips into him sharply.

~~~Andy's POV~~~

My breath hitched when he grinds his hips into mine. I couldn't let him know I was enjoying this.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I was worried,"

"Worried about what?" He asked.

"Yo-I don't know," He leaned down and smashed his lips to mine. I rested my hand on his ass bringing our lower halves together.

"Tell me why?" He pulled back. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Because I am scared,"

"Scared about what?" Bryan asked.

"I kissed you shouldn't that tell you,"

"Well, I kissed you too, so I'm not sure,"

"I am in love with you. I have been so distant lately because I broke up with Juliet. I-I told her I wasn't in love with her anymore,"

"That's why?"

"There's more. She told me she was going to break up with me because she cheated on me," I had tears in the corner of my eyes.

"Hey, Hey everything will be okay," He hugged me tightly.

"I know it will as long as I am with you," He smiled and kissed me.

"I will always be there,"

~~~The end~~~