Part Fifty-Four ~Kohnnie #40~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Kyle hurry up before Mr. Guilbert gets here," My best friend Bryan yelled.

I hurried up and unscrewed the screws from his seat. I finished and made it to my seat right as soon as the door opened.

"Good morning class,"

"Good morning Mr. Guilbert,"

"Did you guys already turned in your homework," I forgot to do mine and if you don't turn it in you'll either get detention or a zero, but I don't care.

"Kyle I see you didn't turn in your paper," Mr. Guilbert said flipping through the papers.

"Keep looking I'm sure it's in there,"

"Okay get out your books and turn to chapter fourteen,"

I did as I was told. I looked up to see Mr. Guilbert going to sit down. I elbowed Bryan and nodded to the front. As soon as Mr. Guilbert set down the chair fell sending him backward. The whole class busted out laughing. He got up, and boy did he look pissed.

"Who did this?" He asked looking around the room, but no one spoke up.

"Who did this?" He yelled, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Kyle detention after school," He was pissed. This was my last class of the day.

"What if I don't show up?" I smirked which he returned.

"I'll come to your house," My parents can't know about this. I would get in big trouble.

~~~Skip to the end of class~~~

I gathered my things and was about to leave when Mr. Guilbert stepped in front of me.

"Did you forget about Detention Hall?"

I rolled my eyes and took a seat at the front of the room. Bryan was the last one out. Mr. Guilbert shut and locked the door pulling the blind over the window. He walked over to me standing in front of me.

"You think that was funny?" He growled.

"Defined funny?"

"What funny is when a teenage boy has a crush on his teacher," My eyes widen how did he know? I always had a crush on him.

"You deserve to be punished for what you did,"

"H-How?"

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"I believe you know," I smirked.

He looked at me confused. I grabbed his hand pulling him up. I always have like Kyle, but I knew I could lose my job if this gets out. I pushed him on his knees. He didn't have to be told twice as he unbuttons my pants pulling them and my boxers down.

"Wow!"

"Big isn't it," I smirked.

"A-are you sure about this? You could lose your job,"

"Can you keep a secret?" He nodded.

"So can I. Now what are you waiting for?"

He slowly started stroking my member licking my member from the base to the tip. Once his lips wrapped around me, I couldn't help the moan that escapes from my mouth. I held onto the desk in front of me to keep me up.

With one hand I grabbed a fist full of his hair pushing his head down. I begin fücking his mouth he looked up at me with his innocent brown eyes.

"Up," Once he was up, I jerked his pants and boxers down.

"Turn around," He did as he was told.

"Bad boys deserve to be punished," I smacked his ass.

"Count we are going to ten,"

"One," Another slap.

"Two," Another slap.

"Three," He groaned and bucked his hips.

~~~Skip~~~

"Last slap ready?" I asked, and he nodded. I brought my hand back and slammed it down hard on his ass.

"Ten," He groaned.

"I don't have any lube or a condom,"

"I-I don't care,"

I lined myself up with his entrance slamming in causing him to scream. It was a good thing most of the teachers were gone. Which I hope they were.

"M-Move," I slapped his ass.

"Don't tell me what to do. Who's the teacher?"

"Y-You," I slowly begin thrusting in and out of him trying to find that bundle of joy.

"P-Please," He whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Move faster," He said.

"As you wish," I switched angles causing him to groan.

"I believe I found it," I grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling him back against my chest. I attacked his neck leaving love bites along his neck.

"F-Fück Mr. Guilbert,"

"Call me Johnnie," I grunt.

"F-Fück Johnnie,"

He kept pushing back against me, and it felt good. I was getting close. I wrapped a hand around Kyle's throbbing erection pumping it.

He turned his head and smashed his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss pulling back moaning. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I-I'm close," I ran my thumb across his tip a loud moan escaping his mouth.

"I am going-"

"Cüm for me Kyle," I ran my thumb across his tip dipping my thumb into the slit collecting the pre-cüm.

"Scream my name Kyle," I thrust hard hitting that one spot.

"Ugh, J-Johnnie,"

He bucked his hips up spilling himself into my hand and on the desk in front of us. I pulled out, and Kyle dropped to his knees taking me into his mouth.

"K-Kyle," I groaned and pushed his head down releasing into his mouth.

He pulled off with a pop. We got cleaned up and dressed wiping down the desk.

"So how did you know I was the one that did it,"

"You know what sucks? When your best friend rats you out," I laughed.

"Maybe I should be thanking him,"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I had the best orgasm ever,"

~~~The end~~~