Part Fifteen ~Kohnnie #15~

A/N: Read the last chapter two to understand.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

Once in the house, I tossed the bag down and pushed Johnnie against the wall. "I'll make you mine," I whispered.

I grind my hips against him, and he smirked flipping us and slammed me into the wall causing me to groan. I like this side of him, but I'll always top him never going to be the other way around.

He attacked my lips biting my bottom lip making me gasp, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and I took that as my chance to flip us slamming him into the wall. He tugged at the hems of my shirt.

"Take it off,"

He tugged the shirt off of my head and pushed me over to the couch. He climbed on top of me straddling my hips. I pulled his shirt over his head. I lend in for a kiss, but he pushed me back and attached his lips to my neck.

He kissed along until he found that one spot. I throw my head back as he bit down. My eyes shot open, and I moaned loudly bucking my hips up. He pulled off looking at me with a smirk he grinds his hips, and I opened my mouth but closed it quickly.

"I wanna hear you moan again," He whispered nibbling at my ear.

I grabbed his hips pushing him back on the couch with me on top. He started to palm me through my jeans and I moaned grabbed his hand in one and unbuttoned his pant with the other. When I I climbed off of him.

"Naked when I get back," I ran up the stairs.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the items I needed. I walked back into the living room to see Johnnie naked stroking himself. I placed the stuff on the table replacing his hand with mine.

"I told you to be naked not to pleasure yourself,"

"What you're going to do about it?"

"Up,"

He got up standing in front of me. He got on and pushed me on the couch dropping to his knees. He unbuttons my pants pulling them and my boxers down. He stroke me slowly licking from my base to my tip.

"S-Stop teasing," I moaned.

I grabbed a fist full of his hair pushing him down. I will admit I can be rough sometimes, but I know that turns him on anyways. He started bobbing his head, and he grabbed my hand pinning them down. I struggled against him no being able to break free, so I just thrust my hips up.

"F-Fast," I moaned, and he made a sound in the back of his throat that just made it ten times better. I throw my head back gripping the couch.

"S-Stop," He pulled my pants and boxer off grabbing the lube and condom climbing on top of me.

I opened the condom the condom and placed it on me grabbing the bottle of lube pouring a small amount into the palm of my hand spreading it along my length.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and he nodded lining himself up slowly sinking down on me. I moaned and grabbed his hips slamming him down

"Ow fuck," He let his head fall to my shoulder.

"Y-You can move," I slowly thrust in and out of him. He pinned my hands to the couch and started bouncing.

"F-fuck," I groaned, and he ground his hips.

"K-keep that up, and I'm going to come," I pants, and he wrapped his hand around my neck. I grabbed his head slamming my lips against his. I nobbled on his lips ring.

"F-faster," He moaned, and I bucked my hips up meeting his pace. He threw his head back letting out a loud moan.

"Again," He moaned. I kept thrusting hitting him in all the right angles. I grabbed his member and started pumping him, and he ground his hips.

"I-I'm close,"

"Me too," I pecked his lips, and he bucked his hips grinding against my hand and me.

"K-Kyle!" He threw his head to my shoulder digging his teeth into my neck.

I ran my finger across the tip that was enough to send him off. I stroke him through his height. I pulled out taking off the condom and jerked myself off.

Johnnie took hold of my member flicking his wrist quickly. I let a deep moan out bucking my hips up spilling myself all over Johnnie's hand and my stomach. We came down from our height.

"We got to do this again," He breathes, and I nodded agreeing. He laid down beside me, and he cuddled up next to me. I could feel myself drifting asleep.

"You're mine,"

~~~The end~~~