Part Thirty-One ~Kohnnie #25~

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Bryan asked through the phone. I was on my way to the airport. I'm leaving Los Angeles and moving back with my mom.

"Yes, I'm sure. I-I don't want to see Johnnie," Johnnie and I had broken up. We had a big argument over something stupid, and Johnnie called it off.

"Kyle he didn't mean to say that he was just angry," Bryan said, and I hardly believe that.

"He told me he should have never agreed to date me that I was a mistake," I cried tears were rolling down my face, my nose was running, and my head was spinning, but hey no one fucking cares.

"Is that Kyle?" I heard Johnnie yelled in the background just the sound of his voice made me cry more.

"Kyle! I'm sorry," Johnnie's voice ran through the phone, and I stayed quiet.

"P-Please don't leave me. I made a mistake,"

"Sir we're at the airport,"

"Goodbye Johnnie," I hung up. I grabbed my bag and paid for the cab.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I slowly made my way into the airport.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~

He hung up on me. I couldn't lose him. I will be a mess without him.

"Bryan!" I yelled, and Bryan came running into the room.

"Airport?" He asked, and I nodded running out of the apartment. The drive to the airport took forever, and I mean forever. Once we came to a stop, I took off running inside getting stopped by security. I hurried as fast as I could.

"Flight 64 to Ohio is now boarding," Once cleared I took off running pushing people out of the way. I ran up to the window to see the flight taking off.

"No!!" I yelled smacking the window repeatedly. I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Bryan standing there.

"He's gone!!!" I cried, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Why? The one person I loved I pushed him away. Why?" I banged on Bryan's chest.

"Why? Why? Why?"

"Johnnie calm down,"

"Calm down? I can't calm down. Don't ever tell me to calm down," I snapped trying to pull away from him but he wouldn't let me go.

"Let's go back home," I nodded, and we headed to the car. I can't believe I let the person I love leave.

~~~Two Weeks Later~~~

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I couldn't stop looking at our photos, videos. God, why did I fuck up? I smacked myself in the head repeatedly over something stupid I ended it. I ended my relationship with Kyle. I ended my life; I'm nothing without Kyle.

~~~Bryan's POV~~~

I am worried about Johnnie he never left his room. He would wake up in the middle of the night screaming. I was about to check on him when someone knocked at the door. I walked over and opened the door to finding Kyle standing there looking broken.

"Kyle h-" Before I could finish, he pulled me into a hug and busted our crying.

"W-where's Johnnie?" He asked.

"He hasn't left the room since the day at the airport,"

"C-Can I talk to him?" He asked, and I nodded.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I knocked on Johnnie's door.

"Go away, Bryan!" He sounded so broken. I knocked again, and he swings the door open.

"I thought I told you to-Kyle," He looked so broken.

"J-Johnnie," I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry," He hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry I was such an ass," He cried harder.

"I'm sorry for running you off,"

"Hey look at me," He looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I was stupid enough to leave. I'm sorry for leaving you alone," I kissed his cheeks.

"I will never let you go," He whispered.

"And I will never let you go either," And that I swear. It kills me to see Johnnie in this much pain.

"I love you,"

"I love you too Johnnie," I kissed him.

For the rest of the night, we cuddled in the bed. Bryan would come in every few minutes to check in on us.

"Bryan!" He turned to look at me.

"Thanks," He smiled and nodded.

And that's the story of how my boyfriend and I almost ended, and I swear as long as I live I will never let Johnnie go.

~~~The end~~~