Part Fifty-Seven ~Kohnnie #42~

Requested by @kiwisforlife

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"Hey, Johnnie Gaybert!" No other than Kyle David Hall the boy I had a massive crush on slammed me into the lockers.

"U-Um hey," I mumbled.

"I heard what happened to you and the boy Bryan,"

Bryan and I broke up because apparently, it was all just a joke to him. A dare made by no other than Kyle himself but yet I choose not to hate him. In all honesty I never really liked Bryan. I always had a crush on Kyle, but that will never happen.

"See you soon loser," Kyle was off. I rolled my eyes and went to walk away when I ran into someone.

"Watch it," I looked up to see Jordan Kyle's best friend.

"Whatever!"

I walked around him and headed on home. I couldn't afford to be late. The last time that happened I got a beating from hell. It was raining outside. I put my jacket hood on and headed off. You ever felt like someone was following you? But yet when you turned around, no one would be there.

"Johnnie," I turned, but no one was there.

I turned, but no one was there. I went back walking when my name was called again. I spun around in circles trying to find where the noise was coming from. When I turned back around a bag was placed over my face.

"Who the fück are you!" I yelled trying to struggle to get out of their grip, but they were too strong.

I was placed in a car. I was too scared to move. These people could have a gun, or something pointed at me. I felt someone cuffing my hands together.

That's when I realized I was being kidnapped. The car stopped, and I was grabbed out. Someone picked me up over there shoulder and carried me inside I guess.

I have no idea where I am. I am scared out of mine. I don't even get to say fuck you to the teacher, and now I am probably going to die. I was placed in a chair, and they cuffed my hands down and took off the bag.

"Bryan, Jordan! What the fuck?" I struggled against the cuffs.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Can't!" Was all they said as they walked out of the room. As I struggled against the cuffs, the door opened.

"What now-Kyle?" He smiled which was unusual.

"What the fück is going on? Why the hell did you kidnap me?" He looked down biting his lip. I would have gone with him if he was to ask.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked again, and he looked at me.

His eyes trailed down to my lips. He couldn't be. He has been picking on me for being gay. He can't be. He leaned forward stopping cm away from my lips.

"I-um sorry," He pulled back.

"Kyle?" He looked at me.

"A-are you gay?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. The only thing I know is that I can't get you out of my head,"

"So you decided to kidnap me!"

"Um yeah. I-I guess I didn't think that through," He laughed.

"C-Can you uncuffed me?" I asked, and he sighs uncuffing me from the chair.

"I-I'm really-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his. He was shocked at first but started responding. I pushed him against the wall pressing my body against his.