Part Thirty-Two ~Dyr #1~

Requested by @HolliSixx

~~~Cyr's POV~~~

"Thanks for doing this Kyle. I hope Johnnie is okay with it,"

"Johnnie knows it fake, so he's fine with it," He said. This is why I looked to Kyle as my best friend.

"All right,"

I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. He placed his hand on my hips pulling me close. We danced along to the music, and I noticed Damon was watching everything we were doing.

"He's watching," I whispered, and Kyle smirked.

I tugged on his beanie along with some of his hair. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Damon with a devilish smirk. He grabbed my hand and led me away from Kyle into the closet nearby. Once the door was closed, I was slammed up against the wall.

"I know what you were doing," He said kissing my neck. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall.

"Using Kyle to make me jealous. Watching the way you were flirting with him," He kissed me pulling at my bottom lip.

"Might have turned me on," He smirked running his fingers over my bottom lip.

"And we can't have that," He pushed down on my shoulders, and I dropped to my knees.

I unbutton his pants pulling them down. I started palming him through his jeans. I tugged his pant down and started by slowly stroking him. I licked his tip teasing him a little. I took the tip in my mouth and started bobbing my head taking more of him in as I go. He pushed down on my head making me deep throat him.

"Fück C-Cyr," He moaned bucking his hips up.

He pushed me off pulling me up to kiss him. He pushed me up against the wall he grabbed my ass grinding against me. I threw my head back, and he kissed along my neck kissing a certain spot that made me weak in the knees. I moaned loudly when I felt him bite down.

"S-Shit Damon," I moaned tugging at the hems of his shirt. He tugged it over his head and tore my shirt off. He unbuttons my pant pulling them off. He stroke me through my boxers.

"You like that?"

"Y-Yeah," I groaned when he added pressure. He tugged off my boxers throwing them across the room.

"I don't have no condom or lube," Damon said.

"I don't care," I smashed my lips to his, and he grabbed my ass, and I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Ready?" I nodded feeling his tip at my entrance teasing me.

"Beg for it," I shook my head.

"I will stop and walk out this room. Beg now!" He growled.

"P-Please fück me," He grinds against me.

"I believe we can do better than that," He said.

"Damon fück me I'm so horny," He smirked and nodded. I felt the tip push in, and god it hurt. Yes, we have done this before, but it still hurts when he first pushes in.

"M-Move," I moaned, and he started thrusting harder and faster. He pushed me harder against the wall. I moaned and dug my nails into his shoulder.

"S-so tight," He groans. He kissed along my neck sucking and biting occasionally now and then. His thrust got harder, and my panting got heavier.

"Ahh!" I moaned when he hit that right spot.

"A-again harder," He kept hitting it over and over again. He pulled out, and I whine from the loss of contact.

"Ride me," He whispered. He laid down on the floor grabbing the clothes using them as a pillow. I climbed on top of him straddling his hips. I grabbed his member and lined him up. I slowly sunk down.

"Wow," I gasp.

I grind my hips against him, and he placed his hands on my hip causing me to move faster. I grabbed his hands pinning them down. I begin bouncing on top of him. He tried to break from my hold.

He could if he was trying hard enough, but I know for a face he wasn't. He started bucking his hips up. I was getting close. I reached down and rubbed myself. He hit that one spot hard, and I grip the pile of clothes behind his head.

"Fück," He pulled me into a kiss not missing a beat he flipped us thrusting hard and quick.

"F-Faster,"

"You like it hard and fast don't you slut?"

"Y-yes," I moaned.

"Tell me what you want,"

"Fück me hard," I moaned.

"And fast," He nodded fücking me against the floor.

"I-I'm going to-"

"No you're not," He placed his finger over my tip, and I shook my head.

"F-Don't," He continued fücking me. I could tell he was close. I tried to grab his hand, but he ends up pinning them with his hand.

"P-please let me cüm," I whine and a few more thrust he was cümming deep inside me.

"Asshole," He kept fücking me through his height. He started stroking me quickly. I could feel the knot building up.

"Scream my name,"

"D-Damon!!" I moaned releasing spilling all over my stomach and Damon's hand. He pulled out and kissed me.

"Next time you try to make me jealous I will not let you cüm," He helped me up, and I wince at the pain that shot through me.

I could feel the liquid running down my leg. For the rest of the night, the only thing I could think about was.

"Damn it, Damon,"

~~~The end~~~