Part Sixty-Six ~Billy and Kyle #1~

Requested by CourtneyJones135 

~~~Billy's POV~~~

It was Easter and Kyle was in for a treat. I lightly shook him, and he groaned smacking my hand away.

"Kyle!!"

"W-What?" He opened his eyes slowly.

"What are you wearing?" He asked. I had on a bunny suit along with the ears. I wanted to try something new, and to me, it looked like he liked it.

"That's not important!" It was noon I had enough time to get the outfit while Kyle was sleeping.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked.

"Because I can," I smirked. I climbed on top of him pulling him up by the collar of his shirt.

"You look better with this off,"

I pulled his shirt over his head. I have all the items I needed beside the bed. I placed them there when Kyle was still asleep. I leaned in and kissed him.

I wanted this suit off it was starting to get hot. I pushed Kyle back on the bed reaching over and grabbed the cuffs. I cuffed his hands to the headboard of the bed.

"This is new,"

"Don't talk unless I tell you to! Do you understand me?" He nodded.

I leaned down and started attacking his neck. I knew where his weak point is but I love to tease him. I climbed off pulling his pants off grabbing the whip. I ran it down his stomach getting closer and closer to his boxers.

"P-Please,"

"What did I tell you?" I whipped him, and he moaned lifting his hips.

"I believed I found your kinks,"

I whipped him across his stomach not hard so don't freak. I am not an abusive boyfriend. I pulled his boxers down letting his member spring free. I run the whip over his head, and he shivered.

"P-Please don't tease,"

"You haven't seen teasing yet!" I grabbed the whipped cream opening it and spraying it on his chest.

"That's quite a mess you're making,"

I dropped to my knees licking the cream off. I grabbed his throbbing member slowly stroking it. He bucked his hips up into my hand. I used my free hand to hold him down.

"The more you struggle, the longer it will last," He whimpered. I used the whipped cream spraying his entire length.

"Don't make a sound," I smirked.

I knew he wouldn't listen, so I already had his punishment planned. I leaned in and licked his length licking the cream off missing the tip on purpose. I ran my fingers through the cream.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I knew what Billy was doing, and I hated it. I hated being teased yet it still slightly turns me on.

"P-please,"

"W-what was that?" I forgot he told me not to talk. I shook my head.

"It was something what was it Kyle?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"P-Please," I whispered.

"I still don't have an answer!" I groaned.

"P-Please suck or touch me,"

"I'll think about it," I rolled my eyes. I hated it when he does this.

"H-Holy shit," I was caught off guard.

He bobbed his head up and down on my length taking more and more of me in. He looked up at me and sunk down until his nose touched my happy trail. I opened my mouth forming an O shape. I bucked my hips up not caring if I choked him.

He pushed my hips down tracing circles on my thighs. I could feel the knot starting to build up. I was a moaning mess underneath him. I couldn't take it anymore.

I moaned loudly thrusting my hips up releasing in his mouth. He continued sucking me through my height. He pulled off with a pop, and I wiggled my arms.

"We are not done yet,"

"We have a couple more items,"

~~~Billy's POV~~~

I grabbed the lube and a vibrator. I turned the vibrator on holding it against his now softening member.

"D-Don't do that," He gasps struggling against it.

The bunny suit was getting uncomfortable. I unzipped it pulling it off. It felt good getting this thing off. I only had boxers on. I opened the bottle of lube covering the toy.

"This is going to hurt for a minute," I line up slowly pushing in. A flick of a switch sent his whole body upwards.

"T-To much,"

"Turn it up?" I turned it up a level.

"B-Billy please," I turned the vibrator off.

"P-Please what?"

"Fück me,"

"What was that?" I smirked.

"Fück me!" He yelled.

I tugged off my boxers and grabbed the lube and a condom. I tore open the packet rolling the condom on. I opened the bottle of lube, lubing myself up.

"Ready?" He nodded.

I slowly pushed in groaning at how tight he was. No matter how many times I fücked this boy, he would stay tight. When I let him adjust I undid his cuffs bringing his wrist up and kissed them. I slowly begin rocking my body against his.

He pushed me back, so he was on top. He grabbed my hands pinning them to the bed. He begins bouncing on top of me taking more of me inside with every thrust.

He grinds his hips against me, and I bucked my hips up trying to find that one spot. I took back control wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my neck bringing our face closer together.

I closed the gap licking his bottom lip asking for entrance. He gladly accepted when he grip against me his erection would rub against my stomach which was turning me on extremely. I pushed him back on the bed switching angles.

"F-Fück right there,"

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I could feel the knot building up. I reached down stroking myself.

"O-Oh fück harder,"

He slammed into my prostate, and I moaned bucking my hips up. The only thing you could hear in the room hell probably throughout the house was our moans and groans.

"I-I'm going to c-c" I groaned clutching the bed sheets.

"S-so tight. I-I o-oh fück going-" He groaned, and he laid on top of me panting.

He replaced my hand with his stroking me quickly. A couple more thrust and I released all over us getting the sheets messy. He pulled out rolling off of me. He took the condom off tying it and throwing it in the trash.

"T-That was amazing,"

"Happy Easter Baby," He kissed me.

"We are keeping that bunny suit," I winked.

"We should get clean up,"

"Round two in the showered," I winked.

"I will race you," He was gone before I could even reply.

"That's not fair!!"

~~~The end~~~