Part Seventy-Five ~Kohnnie #50~

Requested by creepypastanerd13

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

Love shouldn't be forbidden just because of your religion. I am Catholic, and I like a Satanist. My mom forbids me to see Johnnie again but do I listen no.

Johnnie and I are like best friends maybe a little more than friends. We will call it friends with benefits yeah we do something that my mother would disown me for.

"Don't forget to pray sweetie,"

"Okay mom," She smiled.

"I love you, Kyle," I didn't say anything back, and she gave a small smile and closed the door.

I waited for about thirty minutes and quietly made my way to my mom's room. I placed my ear against the door, and you could hear the snores coming from inside. I smiled to myself making my way back to my room.

I closed the door quietly behind me grabbing some clothes placing it on the bed in the shape of a body. I covered them up and opened the window. I climbed out shutting it behind me. My house wasn't all that big probably just two story.

I took my chance and jumped down. I landed softly on the ground, and I made my way to Johnnie's house which was just right down the road from mine. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A second later I was being pulled in and pushed against the wall.

"I have been waiting for you,"

He kissed me, and I smiled into the kiss. I took his bottom lip in between my teeth. We pulled away panting. I rest my head against his.

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too,"

We walked hand in hand over to the couch. I sat on the couch, and he climbed onto my lap. I rested my hand on his lower back and his arms wrapped around my neck.

He laid his head on my shoulder, and I could feel his breath on my neck. I felt him plant kisses on my neck and I closed my eyes. I tilt my head a little giving him better access.

A tiny moan slipped from my lips as he continued to suck and kiss my weak spot. He bit down lightly, and I grabbed his ass causing him to arch his back.

My breath hitched, and Johnnie looked at me and smirked. He purposely started to grind against me our clothes erection rubbing together. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I rest my hand on his hips helping him move.

"Let's take this upstairs," I nodded.

I grabbed his ass, and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I gently got up and made my way up to his room. I closed the door quietly behind me. I walked over to the bed laying him on it. I climbed on top of him reattaching our lips.

He kept his legs wrapped around me adding weight pressing my body against his. I kissed down his neck sucking and biting leaving a trail of hickeys. I pulled back admiring my marks. I tugged at the hems of his shirt pulling it over his head.

I toss it on the floor mine soon joined his. I kissed down his chest flicking my tongue over his nipple using my free hand to play with the other. He grabbed my hair pulling me back up for a kiss. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, and we fought for dominance.

His hand gripes my ass catching me off guard. He took that as his advantage and flipped us. He started to unbutton my pants, and he pulled them down.

I lifted my hips allowing him to take them off. He smirked looking down at my boxer my erection standing loud and proud and slightly leaking.

"What should we do about this?" He smirked placing his hand on my erection.