Part Thirty-Seven ~Kohnnie #30~

Requested by @kat0wo

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Hey guys it's Kyle and today a friend, and I are going to be reading fanfiction," I waved for Johnnie to come in.

"Can you guess what fan fiction we will be reading?" I asked.

"Kohnnie fan fiction?" Johnnie asked 'cluelessly.'

"How did you know?" I gasp, and he smiled.

"Because we are Kohnnie," He laughed.

"Yeah, so we are going to be reading some Kohnnie fan fiction. Let's begin," I went on wattpad and typed in Kohnnie.

"Which one do you want to read?" I asked as we read through the names.

"That one," He pointed to Save me which looks like a good story. We read the first chapter.

"I can't believe I got cheated on," Johnnie said pretending to be hurt.

"And with Bryan. I mean come on look at me then look at him," I laughed and continued reading the story out loud.

"Is making out on a swing even a good idea?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulder.

"I think that would be cute,"

"Wait, so I get cheated on and end up with you?" He asked.

"I guess so,"

"I'm fine with that," He laughed.

~~~Skip~~~

"God Bryan was a douche," We are at the bathroom scene.

"I just can't believe that you didn't trust me," I pout.

"WIll you did hurt me,"

"It wasn't my fault!!! You can move out then,"

~~~Skip A little more~~~

"Did we just almost have sex on the couch?" I asked looking over at Johnnie, and he winked at me.

"I can't believe we forgave Bryan," He laughed, and I smacked him on the arm.

"Everyone deserves a second," I said looking at the clock.

"That going to be all for today kyeforce sorry. I'll make the new video longer," I turned the camera off and looked at Johnnie.

"Do you want to finish reading the story?" I asked, and he nodded. We read through the story until it got to a smut scene.

"Okay let's stop here," Johnnie said.

"No, I'm reading it," I laughed.

"Don't get too excited," I read the scene, and it wasn't bad at all.

"Let stop. What was your favorite part?" I asked, and he blushed looking down.

"I like all of it," I wasn't going to lie I liked it so far too.

"Do you want to continue reading?" He nodded. It took us about another hour until we finished it.

"Wow!" Was all we had to say.

~~~The end~~~