Part Fifty-Three ~Kohnnie #39~

I am making this one-shot about suicide. What bullying, Cyberbullying, threaten, can do to you. If you're dealing with self-harm, depression, just know you that you can talk to me. Even if it the middle of the night don't be scared. There's two death in the one shot. Trigger warning, please read at your own risk.

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

It's all over Facebook again all the hate and the blame. The comments were continually telling me to kill myself; no one wouldn't care. I lay awake reading all the comments believe everything they were to say.

You will never be good enough not for your family bot for your friend. Now and days nothing is good enough. My computer beep signaling that I had a message.

"You're so pathetic actually believe anyone would want to be friend with you. You're a disgrace!" I got this message every day.

You think I'll be strong enough to ignore them, but it gets the best of me. They don't care what going on in your house or what's going on in your life as long as it's not about them.

They don't care at my school people bullies me in the hall and do anybody ever step up? No, they're bystander or followers. No one came to my recuse. No one cared enough to try to save me. I'm losing the battle.

Don't try to stop me now you never cared before so with this blade in my hand. I dragged it straight down my wrist. You think this is the end right? No, I grabbed the bottle of pills and popped five into my mouth not bothering to take a drink of water hoping I would choke.

As the world finally fade you can be happy with yourself. You will no longer have to deal with me. To mom and dad, I am sorry I wasn't strong enough. I hope you never find my body. To anyone who truly cared don't cry because I am gone. I will always be waiting just in spirit.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

"You're pathetic Guilbert," He laughed and pushed me on the floor.

He started kicking me repeatedly not caring if he was to break any bones not caring what he was doing. He wasn't caring about what was going to happen doon.

He walked away laughing with his friend. They never care about how it could affect you. They didn't care if it breaks you down; they only care about their reputation. They don't care if you have problems at home. Hell, they don't care if you physically want to harm yourself.

I deal with it enough as it is finding out that my father had just died. It hit me hard every night. I dream of him taking his last breath on his deathbed. It killed me on the inside. It killed my mother worst of all.

I hear her every night in her room screaming and yelling wishing he was still alive but even in the darkest of hours seem like their no happiness seems like you have nothing left but the demons inside your head.

Feeling worthless isn't helping either. I sat here writing my letter. The letter that tells how I ended it with a rope and a chair. I climbed on the chair and took one last look out the window.

"Goodbye cruel world," I kicked the chair taking my last breath,

Don't you know what bullying can do? Do you care enough to try to stop it? Don't be a bystander speak up.

~~~The end~~~