Part Fifty-Two ~Kohnnie #38~

Requested by nyannatty

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

"Johnnie wake up!!!" I shook him lightly, and he groans rolling on his back.

"Johnnie!"

I pushed him lightly, and he didn't budge. How the hell am I suppose to wake him? I smirked and climbed on top of him. I kissed along his neck lightly grinding against him.

"Mhm," I looked down at him and he slowly opened his eyes.

"W-what's happening?" He groaned.

I kept grinding against him lightly. He placed his hands on my hips letting a slight moan slip out of his lips. I rolled off of him causing him to groan.

"You can't just do that," He rolled over and pulled me close to him.

"I was just trying to wake you up," I kissed his nose.

"Why?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine you won't get your birthday present," I climbed out of bed and walked downstairs. I had everything planned out for today.

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

What does Kyle have planned? I will find found later right now I am going back to sleep. I felt the bed shift, and I opened my eyes to see Kyle with a smirk on his face.

"What are you planning?" I mumbled, and he leans in.

"You're in for a treat," He whispered in my ear.

It better be a good treat, or I am going to kick his ass. He rolled me on my back and climbed on top of me. Well, this is new usually I am the one doing this.

"Special treat for a special boy,"

I notice some items on the table beside the bed such as handcuffs, a whip, a condom, whipcream. I gave him a questioning look.

"Today you are in control. You can use whatever you want," Just him saying those words made my boxer tighten.

"So I am going to do like you usually do,"

He leaned down and started kissing me. He lightly grinds against me. I grabbed his ass pulling him down closer. He moved over to my neck placing kissed down until he found my weak spot.

I flipped us over and grabbed the bottle of whip cream. I turned his head to the side spraying the cream along his neck and up to his ear.

"Hold this," I said handing him the can.

I kissed along his neck licking the cream up. I nibble on his ear, and he moaned. I licked the rest of the cream off sucking on his weak spot.

I looked down at him, and he sprays the cream on my face. I was not expecting that. He leaned up and licked the cream off my face, and it tickled. He sat up so that I was straddling him.

"Do you know how sexy you are," I tugged his shirt over his head,

"Lay down," I pushed him back grabbing the cream spraying his chest.

"You're making a mess," He laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"You are acting like I am not going to clean it up,"

I lean down moving my hair out of my face. I slowly licked the cream up looking up at Kyle to see him watching me. I took one of his nipples into my mouth sucking the cream off. Once all the cream was off, I leaned back up.

"Someone excited," I smirked wiggling my butt.

He closed his eyes, and I looked over to the table. I wasn't going to use the whip on him. I don't like seeing him hurt. I grabbed the handcuffs, and I cuffed him to the bedpost. He struggled against them, and I smirked and started undoing his pants pulling them and his boxers off.

"You look sexy naked," I said and he eye fücked me.

"Why do you still got your clothes on?"

"Because I am the birthday boy. I get to enjoy the naked boy on my bed.

I took off my shirt leaning up and pulled off his boxers throwing them across the room. I leaned up and kissed Kyle grinding our lower halves together.

"J-Johnnie I need you inside me,"

"We are getting there soon,"

"You didn't grab any lube,"

"I-I prepped myself earlier in the shower," He blushed.

"Condom or no?" I asked.

"I just grabbed that just in case. I know you don't like them,"

"So you are aware I am not going to use one?" He nodded, and I lined myself up.

"Are you sure you don't want to be top?" I asked.

"It's your birthday. You better take it because I am not going to let you top again," He said. I know he will probably let me top him again some other time. I slowly pushed in stopping a little.

"J-Johnnie,"

"Beg for it," I smirked.

"I swear I will chop it off,"

"I guess we will stay like this,"

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I swear I am never going to let Johnnie top again.

"Fück me, daddy," I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fück me, daddy," I yelled, and he slammed in.

"Ahh fück daddy,"

He didn't let me adjust he pulled out and slammed back in causing me to moan. I pulled at the cuff arching my back taking him deeper.

"Y-You're so tight," He leaned his head on my shoulder. I couldn't move my hands, so I just tangled them in the sheets.

"Faster," He did as I told. I moaned loudly when he hit my prostate.

"Found it," He leaned up and uncuffed my hands.

"Ride me,"

I pushed him back to where I was on top. I pinned him down on the bed grinding my hips against him. I leaned down and kissed his neck. He freed his hands and held me down. He kept thrusting in, and I bit down on his shoulder causing him to groan. I reached down and started stroking myself. I could see why Johnnie likes to bottom, but I am never doing this again.

"Ahh fück I'm going to c-" I groaned loudly spilling myself on Johnnie's stomach.

"Ahh fück Kyle," He kept fücking me through my height.

"Ah fück," He bucked his hips up one last time spilling himself deep inside me. He pulled out, and I rolled over on the bed.

"Happy Birthday Johnnie,"

"Best birthday ever,"

"I sure hope so because I am not bottoming until your next," I laughed, and he rolled his eyes.

"So round two?" He asked.

"You're lucky it's your birthday,"

~~~The end~~~